Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Or it could be that Challinor has been approached but didn't want the job? Will be interesting to see where he goes or even takes on another club for now.
Do they only have one song? No Scotland, no party. I think the WC will probably manage without them. Arrogance, delusion or just taking the piss out of themselves?
I shall mostly be supporting Haiti.
Not sure if any of us have met the bloke but he seems to be a creep that must talk a good game. You get them in all walks of life, we've all met them. Sadly, some fall for it.
Only Percy reporting that he is under consideration. All others have followed his lead, including the BBC, with the rest just click bait guesswork. No idea if Foxestalk ITK's or NITK's.
The longer this goes on the better.
So was I. My Dad borrowed season tickets a couple of rows from the directors box. I didn't join in with the Go West song as I was in O'Neill's camp but almost took the abuse personally due to proximity. Muzzy's debut was the only highlight.
So the only credible link is from John Percy who claims that Martin is under consideration. That's it? Nothing else other than wild histrionics and doom mongers.
So dramatic on Foxestalk.
Have a look at some of the Facebook stuff. Anyone that disagrees with the son of Vichai gets ridiculed. Most fans don't comment on social's and I've just had shrugged shoulders when I've spoken to some other fans. We all saw the apathy during the recent protests. Not enough care and will go along with anything relating to King Power.