Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. "When people now ask me if I like football, I say yes, I do like football. But not Burnley. Burnley can **** off."
  2. It would therefore be very unlikely that you are not related to a certain King in our Cathedral.
  3. What identity is he on about? "We have to get back to the identity of Leicester, what type of football we should play and what players we should bring,” Top said.
  4. Where's Sunak? Martin out!
  5. I won't be cheering Croatia on, they're in our group. I was hoping for Bosnia as they have the best World Cup song! "I'm from Bosnia take me to America"
  6. Can I have a go please. Ta!
  7. I really fancy an Aqua Terra with a quartz movement but couldn't bring myself to pay over £2k for a 10-20 year old watch. Also very wary of fakes.
  8. Depends how brave you are. S'pose you could post the box and papers home.
  9. My wife's Citizen eco drive is now 17 years old and still going strong eventhough she recently jumped in a swimming pool wearing it! No batteries and no servicing required. Is yours an eco drive? Has it needed any work done to it in 30 years?
  10. Best World Cup song by far.... play it loud!
  11. Sounds like a great trip. Might be some tax implications?
  12. Up to 40% of Swiss movements can legally be made in China (or other places) nowadays. Not that it's a problem but they like to play on the 'Swiss made' logo. They are mass produced and very overpriced. Grand Seiko is exclusively Japanese, I think.
  13. Keeps better time than any overhyped Rolex!
  14. How much?! Available new for half of that. Still a lot of money for a watch but it's for life and can be passed down. I think it looks elegant with a classic design. Proper dress watch.
  15. Grand Seiko is an amazing watch. Very classy. I'd be worried about it getting damaged or stolen. Servicing cost must be eye watering
  16. Not sure if this coach has been mentioned among our possible candidates but seems to be rumoured for Blackburn alongside Challinor and Bilic. Wouter Vrancken.
  17. I absolutely agree. However, it did at times seem the entire western worlds white population were vilified following the George Floyd incident. The world had lost it's collective head during those covid times and the consequences are still being felt.
  18. I've come to the conclusion that Foxestalk is completely out of step and our fanbase will think that Martin will be great for us, cos' Top says so.
  19. More recently was the Chris Kaba shooting. The Police rushed out the footage and other evidence to quell the uprising before it became out of control.
  20. Certainly more to gain than placing in cuffs an 18-year old lying on the ground posing no threat.
  21. Something has really gone wrong if that's the case. I don't agree that it was a chaotic situation. They would've been in far greater pressure situations. I don't want to hear about lessons being learned. How many lessons do they need?
  22. The murderer wasn't put in handcuffs at any point when being taken to the police station despite what became clearly evident. Once there, he was even allowed into the kitchen to choose his food. No idea if this is routine practice for all. Henry's Father's statement references the 'unbearable' contrast with the treatment given to his son. This has to be the catalyst for change. The investigation, including IOPC, report has to determine if a member of the public is being presumed guilty if they have been accused of racism. Kemi is right. Enough of this.
  23. I haven't heard the Farage statement but who or what is he saying should be met with 'pure cold rage'?
×
×
  • Create New...