Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. So if the shot that hit the post had gone in and had Abdul blasted that volley into Row Z, we would looking at a different management change. Funny old game.
  2. Sackable offence losing to us.
  3. I'd be all over a half n half blanket. Big sellers.
  4. As long as it's not Trump. Actually I think you might be on to something given what happened in Venezuela.
  5. Hopefully on Saturday. Perfect opportunity.
  6. I agree, I'm the same but just in that moment. A last minute winner will always get me punching the air. Hopefully it always will.
  7. I'd forgotten all the shite in that moment when we scored a last minute winner. How could any Leicester fan not enjoy that? Totally undeserved but I actually wanted to be there freezing to death with empty rows of seats all around.
  8. I actually punched the air then.
  9. Any result will keep him in a job. He's not going anywhere.
  10. He's not going to be sacked. King Power and the board aren't even paying attention. No effort on or off the pitch. Everyone has given up.
  11. You need to get some new fairy light's for next year. They'll be fine.
  12. Don Goodman is shite.
  13. ...and now we do Boxing Day Watford farce.
  14. Rudkin and Top are most likely unaware. They won't be watching anyway. No evidence they give a shite.
  15. Oliver (not Skipp!) speaking very well on BBC RL just now about the boycott. Made all the points eloquently.
  16. BBC RL about to talk to one of the fans boycott organisers. Who's that then ?
  17. Are WBA boycotting or have they sold their full allocation?
  18. The Boxing Day farce was a turning point for me. First mention of a boycott for this one, I'm in.
  19. We were pretty good at it in 2016 during that run sequence of 1 nils. Schlup and Gray in particular. We were all out of our seats punching the air going bonkers. Great times.
  20. Bye bye, Nuno. He's gonna end up here, int he.
  21. We also have 4 stands in our stadium without sponsorship.
×
×
  • Create New...