Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Of course there are things far more important than a game of football. I don't believe anyone thinks otherwise. Probably best not to turn up at all. Grim.
  2. That's astonishing. Does it take you two hours to get home everytime you stay until full time
  3. Just move your seat to somewhere near an exit and don't park on Freeman's Common
  4. Is this the suspensions thread ?
  5. Do they get reset in the New Year
  6. The equaliser felt like the one scored by Maguire against Man U. Space all around as most had rushed off to watch Strictly or summat and celebrating like a teenager with those like minded still there. Magic. I'm sure there was pandemonium on Raw Dykes Road when we scored
  7. Apparently, air lifted from the scene. That in itself is a worry in this weather.
  8. Well, if he never becomes our manager then he won't ever be sacked. As it should be.
  9. Something about the Tom Cannon situation that we're not being told about. On the face of it we didn't need to do the Edouard loan. All a bit weird.
  10. From Notts isn't he. Still thinks that Steve Cooper is too good for us. Best ignored.
  11. And so he should be. His managerial career rests on success in this job. Do well and doors will be flung open. Otherwise he'll be another OGS, Rooney or Neville.
  12. A loan if possible. Only have to pay part of his wages.
  13. I dunno. Didn't we have a new manager announced in less than a week.
  14. Did you pass on your ticket to give someone else a chance to go ? I didn't go either as I live 140 miles away but sold my ticket on the resale platform. I hate seeing empty seats.
  15. People were absolutely wanting Cooper replaced, me included, but I didn't hear that level of personal abuse directed at him. Or even at Rodgers. All feels a bit unnecessary.
  16. Easy for me to say but the W abuse towards O'Neill is very harsh. Seems a decent bloke and, I'm sure, is doing his absolute best for the club. It's obviously gone wrong as it nearly always does for most managers and a change is clearly needed. Suppose the manager always gets lambasted as it's part of the highly paid job but I'm not sure he deserved that.
  17. If only they hadn't let Connor Coady leave.
  18. We'll be competing with a few other teams for defenders at this rate. Then again, it's been said that RvN is obsessed with defensive structure so perhaps we won't need them.
  19. Disappointing that we conceded from one last night.
  20. Not sure that he actually wants a job. Probably doesn't need one.
  21. Steve Cooper is available but you'll have competition from Notts F. If they get in quickly then Wolves will stand a good chance.
  22. From BBC Sport comments... Forest look hopeless out there. Defensively poor, sloppy in possession, and lacking any accuracy in the final third. This is like watching us at the Etihad 2 years ago. Will be another 6-0 at this rate. John, Nottm Clearly a new manager is required, someone the locals love. Hmmm, can't think who might be available (with initials SC)
  23. Southampton could be putting that record in danger.
  24. I think that we've done well to get ahead in the manager sack race, especially if West Ham remove Lopetegui. They've missed out on RvN.
×
×
  • Create New...