Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I'm up for it and hope that the usual Freeman's Common crew will stay until full time to get the team over the line.
Big effort needed from all of those in attendance.
What's the gut feeling? Any snippets that might give a clue of the momentum, or lack of
All that effort and expense to get to this point but at least it must make the club's assets more attractive to any future investor.
The predictable comparisons with Notts F and 2015/16 are being discussed on BBC Final Score. We had 7 more points at this stage.
It would be a bigger story than ours as Notts F are a smaller club. Won't happen though, bless.
Don't think the club had candidate managers/coaches knocking down the door. RvN has got more Premier League exposure than Enzo. S'pose the club could have gone for that Portugueser out of the Saudi league.
I've done it twice, first time I hit submit prematurely but it allowed me to do it again. Not sure if that counts as two as it's against the supporter number
On what grounds could that be appealed on? Mistaken identity, self defence, mental illness, time of the month (men can probably have periods in the modern world), tired and emotional, glasses worth less than £200 so is allowed to steal them?
Certainly not the sort of character that King Power would get involved with! Makes the RVN appointment appear tame. I'd be even more concerned if I was a Wolves fan than if they had signed up Cooper!
Not sure on what grounds they could appeal that other than the length of the ban. It would be very damaging to the integrity of Wolves to go down that route and set a poor example.