Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. Which commentator? The one on LCFC.COM is an Ipswich fan so has reason.
  2. Depends if he brings a competent defence coach with him.
  3. Tells you why you should cancel your subscriptions.
  4. Spot on. But can he be released Who knows, perhaps he has already.
  5. Or the six dissenting players learned from that. It's not reported what the problem was exactly or even the reasons for their dissatisfaction.
  6. There was a breakdown in the relationship between him and the assistants," added Van der Kraan. "He stuck to his principles." De Telegraaf claimed at the time that six players had reported their dissatisfaction with Van Nistelrooy to the PSV board. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c9dyvxne31xo
  7. Hoping there's a Maresca type compensation clause in his contract in case he proves to be successful. That ÂŁ10m came in handy.
  8. Don't think that he's been involved with Notts F, so at least he has that.
  9. It's what's makes us different from Manchester. They call themselves 'City' but we are 'The City'.
  10. No mention of his staff.
  11. It'll be interesting to see if players are falling over themselves to come here to play for Ruud's team. Likewise if they don't!
  12. Surprised that we haven't had any PSV fans on here telling us that RvN will be a disaster. Or even telling us how great he's going to be. Nothing.
  13. Who's going to be the first to post the original 'didn't see that one coming' ?
  14. Sutton reckons the players are.... 'I think the Leicester players are an entitled group'published at 13:41 Greenwich Mean Time 13:41 GMT Chris Sutton Former Premier League striker on BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily I have got sympathy for Steve Cooper. They're 12 Premier League games in, 16th in the table and they haven't had the worst start. I think the Leicester players are an entitled group of players who possibly played a large part in Cooper getting the sack. I think it is a really difficult job for [Van Nistelrooy] to go into. As Manchester United interim boss, he beat them twice and I don't know whether that had any bearing on him getting the job. But, at the start of the season it would have always been about Leicester just staying in the Premier League. Maybe their expectations are higher.
  15. They don't like it that we have the pull to attract a big name. They wanted their hero to relegate us. It's one of the deadly sins.
  16. Of all the years that I've been going down the City I don't think I've ever experienced another moment like that. I was in some sort of trance trying to take it in. So privileged to have been there to witness it. When I watch it now I can't help but wonder if it would've been the same if VAR existed. That moment couldn't have been experienced.
  17. Yes, see above. Megson actually quit to go to Bolton rather than get the sack like the others.
  18. Yes, the Ginger Mourinho only lasted a whole 9 games. Worthington was only a caretaker.
  19. Without going back through the stats in detail, I think that it must be one of the shortest managerial reigns in the clubs history Other than Martin Allen (4 games) and Sousa (also 12 games). Any others?
  20. He'll fit right in with some of the cloggers we have.
  21. Hopefully not. Love being a basket case. It's the way we roll.
  22. Who are you expecting to be appointed if not RvN ?
  23. I think the Cov application was a figment of someone's imagination that got the usual social media traction. File it in the bollox bin.
×
×
  • Create New...