Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. They can have Skipp and Faes if they wish.
  2. Much ado about nothing. If that person claiming to be one of the entertainers is legit, and has no issue with it, it's just people getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. Small fry, really.
  3. If Pope goes would you have Bethell in? That Tandoori lamb rump and samosa sounds absolutely gorgeous.
  4. Ah yes, green and black Matrix style because Top and Co think they're the chosen ones.
  5. This is more like NOTOKBET!
  6. We've taken the extremely cheap option of this tactic then. Cheap financially anyway, not morally or when it comes to being punished.
  7. Can't wait for Kingy to be putting in crosses for the keeper in 30 years time in the pre-match warm up
  8. Brits.
  9. @kyleolly it's training wear just FYI.
  10. Wonder if the club will do sponsorless as an option? Not that it should matter because it's horrible thanks to the white and gold mix, but it goes down as another failure on the clubs behalf...
  11. How badly do our owners need their money cleaned
  12. The literal definition of 'meh' and that's being generous.
  13. Can Windies bat for 2 more days, show some Jadeja-style grit and then some
  14. Didn't think he was still playing! For some reason I thought he retired.
  15. Khawaja, Green, Smith, Head and maybe Webster, and maybe Cummins to be their reliable batsmen. If you have Archer, Wood, Atkinson & Carse as your attack there's gonna be some low scoring from their end. Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins and Boland is a very fast and strong seam attack. Not sure who Aus main spinner is?
  16. Yep, just what I've grown up with and chosen to support India. To be honest, I'd back (as opposed to support per se) England against any side as I have to appreciate I'm born here. So I can't, don't and won't hate them at any point. But India are always the team I've supported since I've known what cricket is like. Same with Leicester to a loosely similar extent. I wasn't born there, never lived there, but followed family in supporting them and ran with it and not looked back.
  17. 15 days of test cricket so far (incl rain affected days) and we're still 2-1 down. Somehow! They must be emotionally drained after that, let alone physically! Performances like that hopefully galvanises India to keep going and not feel too disheartened. Shame OT is 9 days away but they all need a lot of rest.
  18. I think both teams honestly realise this is how it should be. There's huge respect between a lot of the players. And they probably know a lot of each other thanks to IPL.
  19. Of all the ways to end the game. Ridiculous.
  20. I'm absolutely wounded for Jadeja.
×
×
  • Create New...