Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Can't tell if the game is good or bad. End to end but both teams giving the ball away frequently.
  2. Looks like his arm moved towards the ball too.
  3. Ait-Nouri should be catching that
  4. Wolves finishing is bad.
  5. And now Akinbiyi is back for them.
  6. Is Edouard up front for Wolves?
  7. Wolves should be level.
  8. Long gone days!
  9. Milan derby in the Italian Super Cup final tonight.
  10. I feel like there'd be loads more speculation if that were the case. With it being a top six club I can't imagine it'd be kept quiet so far. And with only Kieran Maguire seemingly knowing.
  11. 100% us. Rudkin given a new contract as a reward.
  12. I see! We're not getting a shit hot RB though. Rudkin/Glover doesn't have it within him!
  13. Yep! Liverpool have recently won it but I find them a smidge less arrogant and cocky than Arsenal fans. So I'd rather they win it again than Arsenal. And for all the money Arsenal have spent, to go 20+ years without a title for their stature of club is hilarious. But anyway, Forest aren't getting close!
  14. But Buonanotte does play. It'd be absolutely foolish to send him back now.
  15. How vague can he get Such a nothing tweet haha
  16. How do we know that a) he's on £90k/w and b) how much we're paying of that sum if true?
  17. That cannot be true surely. As dumb as the West Ham owners can be, no PL club in their right mind hires Cooper after his stint with us.
  18. Anyone else think Nunez is getting off lightly for his shoulder charge to the face on De Ligt?
  19. 'loan fee was significant'. GET RUDKIN OUT.
  20. Can't decide if I think Lions or Eagles will make it to the Superbowl, but I'm hoping if they do they will end up beating the Chiefs.
  21. This is it for me. RVN's record stood for over 12-13 (?) years. For Vardy's to have lasted for less than a decade would be crap. Vardy's record is special because it contributed to the league win.
×
×
  • Create New...