Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Filbert_Ross

Member
  • Posts

    5,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Filbert_Ross

  1. What's wrong with that if you can afford it ?
  2. The rules are crap. It's like winning the lotto and only being able to spend £700 a month whilst Bill Gates (Man U ) can spend what they like. always thought this and not a reaction to today.
  3. so far got hotel booked for two nights in Edinburgh , then driving Loch Ness for two nights camping then onto to Skye for 4 nights in a static caravan. we want to do another 1/2 nights camping in Scotland heading back south then another 2 nights camping in Lake District before heading back to leicester.
  4. I want one now
  5. What time of year did you camp on skye? coming round to the idea of this.
  6. gonna drive up with stuff to do some camping during the trip but thought Skye might to cold or windy for camping ? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  7. Looking for go Scotland for a mini tour in July. Want to do about 4/5 nights on Skye. Will have two young kids with us so would rather stay in a caravan or something over a b&b etc. airbnb accommodation seems very pricy. any tips/advice ?
  8. Oh no here comes the meltdown
  9. I was actually amazed there wasn't any ****** booing at full time. 🤝
  10. My wife been watching Schitts Creek & Annie Murphy is the only reason I've got into It.
  11. He started against Birmingham in the FA Cup
  12. seems a daft song to be singing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  13. What's this then? Not heard it myself.
  14. Being asked to buy booze or fags for underage kids outside a shop with a handful of shrapnel
  15. Fair play for having a pop tho.
  16. Judging by SK4 non of the season ticket holders could be arsed not the new comers
  17. Pathetic ain't it
  18. Paying tax on putting a bet on.
  19. Drunk & watching 'There and Then' on YouTube. Hammered the VHS of this as a teen
  20. I normally by cup tickets for my dad & friends on my account so something must've changed. Been a while since we had a home cup game ay.
  21. Nah. Sk4. Seems like I've only got that option to 'buy my own seat' but not buy for others.
  22. I'm trying to buy my season ticket seat along with other season ticket holders seats that are on my account etc but I can only select to buy my own seat. anyone else managed to buy for others ?
  23. As a STH I think the price is fair but no need to charge £5 more for not being a STH
×
×
  • Create New...