Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Filbert_Ross

Member
  • Posts

    5,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Filbert_Ross

  1. People received tickets yet?
  2. I left soon as the 3rd went in. Cheerio cheerio
  3. Pitch invasion if we score ?
  4. They can't even get that right
  5. It's on plenty of foreign channels. You'll find a stream.
  6. I honestly think this is one of the worst songs of all time. each to their own. have a great Christmas
  7. Well played Rudkin 🤝
  8. The Charlatans 🤝
  9. 🎉🎉🎉
  10. Has it been called off yet? 🙏🏻
  11. How was it ?
  12. Never had an issue using my dads over 65's card with various different people over the years when my dad couldn't make it.
  13. My last bus was 10:27. Didn't have much choice last night. Annoying because wanted to applaud them off for a change
  14. yeah they were great. Sounded spot on. first time I've seen them. Really enjoyed it. First time I've been to Ally Pally too, great venue. Youll enjoy Wednesday night.
  15. I got a One Direction advent calendar yesterday. Opened the first window.. Liam Payne fell out.
  16. Second Wembley night added. shows what I know.
  17. Also .. seeing lDLES this weekend at Ally Pally
  18. Surprised Lana Del Ray doing a uk stadium tour. Saw her at Birm academy about 10 years ago.
  19. Just watched 'The Substance ' very strange.
  20. I need a decent rocket for tonight. Just one rocket. I live in Narborough. any recommended any places that sell them this side of town?
  21. Mine arrived today
  22. I've not had mine yet
  23. How was it yesterday getting in with all the mobile ticket fiasco during the week?
  24. New music from The Horrors
×
×
  • Create New...