Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Out Foxed

666 Bet Director Arrested in £21 million fraud investigation

Goodness, people.... if you are going to have your life ruined by a gambling addiction, at least make sure its by a ruputable company!

Bet our Keith Gillespie would never of messed with the likes of these. He's got morals.

What's it got to do with the police? My main point is we have got involved with a company as our partner that may not be able to complete its contract with us. Have we been paid anything? Will we be paid any more?

No one has foresight of everything but given the way the season has progressed, I guess a lack of foresight off the pitch has been matched on it !!

Probably just another reason for this season to be forgotten. On or off the pitch - not much seems to have gone right.

We got involved with them well before the dodgy CEO even took over though. Minority report is fiction, we can't predict that in the future a partner company will change CEO and find the new CEO to be a shady one even later on. Looks like you're desperately seeking a stick to beat the club with.

We got involved with them well before the dodgy CEO even took over though. Minority report is fiction, we can't predict that in the future a partner company will change CEO and find the new CEO to be a shady one even later on. Looks like you're desperately seeking a stick to beat the club with.

Not desperate - just wondering why we couldn't get into bed with an established company? Bit like the marketing outfit in Sheffield ???

Not desperate - just wondering why we couldn't get into bed with an established company? Bit like the marketing outfit in Sheffield ???

Perhaps the percentages were far better; 

Perhaps these offered a better deal, but even so why not question that rather than why we didn't do our homework - essentially asking why we didn't know someone not involved at the time would turn out to be a crook?

you don't have to do too much digging into barry martin's background (gutshot poker club) to begin to ask questions.

as a PL club, we have a profile that requires looking after and as far as i can see, that doesn't appear to have been done in this case.

lets see what happens re FFP. if that ends up a mess then add it to this and our senior management are not up to the job. 

of course, its all great on the pitch so no worries ...............................

Yet that still completely ignores the fact that this Barry bloke had nothing to do with the company when the deal was struck. Have you not read that the 10 times it's been written or just ignoring it?

I have no idea what job you have but if you have a business then you have a reputation to protect. The more high profile the business, the bigger that is.

I have companies knocking on my door every week and if I wanted to get involved with them, I would do some basic groundwork into their background and (as this was a new outfit), the background of the directors and frontmen.

In five minutes on google, I found articles questioning the company that Barry Martin was running prior to being the CEO of 666bet. Barry was the 'good guy' btw - Paul was the scrote who turned up in January. (Surprised you hadn't realised that after reading the article ten times....)

Archived