David Hankey Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 After our 3rd win in a row Leicester are no longer holding everyone else up. Bring on Burnley!!
Unabomber Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I bet Pearson is the strongest manager and I bet he can sink the most ales.
The Doctor Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I bet Pearson is the strongest manager and I bet he can sink the most ales. You'd back Pearson in a premiership managers royal rumble lets be honest.
Larry_LCFC Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Dyche sounds the hardest. He also sounds like a dick.
cc_star Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 You'd back Pearson in a premiership managers royal rumble lets be honest. Big Sam for me
Unabomber Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Big Sam for me You have got to be joking? Pearson is trim mate.
The Doctor Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Big Sam for me Sam'd be up there but he's mellowed too much - Pulis would be a scrappy little git, reckon it'd end: 1. Pearson 2. Big Sam 3. Pulis 4. Dyche 5. Monk 6. Rodgers 7. Advocaat 8. Bruce 9. Pochettino 10. Pardew 11. Pellegrini 12. Hughes 13. Koeman 14. Van Gaal 15. Carver 16. Ramsey 17. Martinez 18. Mourinho 19. Sherwood 20. Wenger
Buzzell Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I bet Pearson is the strongest manager and I bet he can sink the most ales. He can look after himself you know.
Jimothy Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Sam'd be up there but he's mellowed too much - Pulis would be a scrappy little git, reckon it'd end: 1. Pearson 2. Big Sam 3. Pulis 4. Dyche 5. Monk 6. Rodgers 7. Advocaat 8. Bruce 9. Pochettino 10. Pardew 11. Pellegrini 12. Hughes 13. Koeman 14. Van Gaal 15. Carver 16. Ramsey 17. Martinez 18. Mourinho 19. Sherwood 20. Wenger I'd have put Sherwood higher. Got a crazy look in his eyes!
The Doctor Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I'd have put Sherwood higher. Got a crazy look in his eyes! He looks a prat though, dress sense of a frail old man.
Oxfordfox83 Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Sam'd be up there but he's mellowed too much - Pulis would be a scrappy little git, reckon it'd end: 1. Pearson 2. Big Sam 3. Pulis 4. Dyche 5. Monk 6. Rodgers 7. Advocaat 8. Bruce 9. Pochettino 10. Pardew 11. Pellegrini 12. Hughes 13. Koeman 14. Van Gaal 15. Carver 16. Ramsey 17. Martinez 18. Mourinho 19. Sherwood 20. Wenger I don't think Hughes would break sweat to destroy Rodgers. I think he'd be right in it, sneaky and hard. Pearson's lantern jaw would be his saving grace against Sparky in the final moments...
Len Finsbury Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I reckon Pulis would be a dirty fighter. Horseshoes in the gloves
The Doctor Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 I don't think Hughes would break sweat to destroy Rodgers. I think he'd be right in it, sneaky and hard. Pearson's lantern jaw would be his saving grace against Sparky in the final moments... Rodgers has got those dead soulless eyes though
Gary Eatfood Posted 18 April 2015 Posted 18 April 2015 Sam'd be up there but he's mellowed too much - Pulis would be a scrappy little git, reckon it'd end: 1. Pearson 2. Big Sam 3. Pulis 4. Dyche 5. Monk 6. Rodgers 7. Advocaat 8. Bruce 9. Pochettino 10. Pardew 11. Pellegrini 12. Hughes 13. Koeman 14. Van Gaal 15. Carver 16. Ramsey 17. Martinez 18. Mourinho 19. Sherwood 20. Wenger Pardew's got previous so I'd have him higher. Rodgers lower too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.