Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Half n half

Am I the only one excited by the potential prospect of buying a Leicester v Bournemouth / Leicester v Watford scarf next season? Piece of club history that.

Yes, I think you are the only one excited about such a prospect :)

What ever happened to just buying a bloody match day programme FFS!!!

As well as banning half and half scarves, lets also get rid of luminous coloured boots, stupid squad numbers on shirts, poxy hand shake line up's before the game, simulation, fourth officials and Phil Neville on MOTD. Taxi for 1990 please!!!

As well as banning half and half scarves, lets also get rid of luminous coloured boots, stupid squad numbers on shirts, poxy hand shake line up's before the game, simulation, fourth officials and Phil Neville on MOTD. Taxi for 1990 please!!!

Hi pal if you want to wear a football scarf coloured red in the very slightest then perhaps i may suggest you your new home on the internet: http://www.forestforum.co.uk/

Sadly these are the type of fans that are targeted now, not the loyal & passionate locals, it's all about the ones who buy every bit of merchandise going on the day, the touristy types. No wonder grounds in this country have by and large no atmosphere what so ever.

Hi pal if you want to wear a football scarf coloured red in the very slightest then perhaps i may suggest you your new home on the internet: http://www.forestforum.co.uk/

Hi pal. No idea what I've said that prompted you to send me the link to the Forest forum?

But thanks for taking the time to Google their site, copy and paste the link and make your comments.

5 minutes of your life you'll never get back!

Half and half scarves originated in Italy where players can be co-owned by two clubs so they need scarves that display the names of both clubs for the photo shoot.

Hang your head in shame, Statto!

Archived