Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Leicester 1-3 Chelsea - Results & Man of the Match

Recommended Posts

Posted

Champions Elect Turn On Style After Albrighton Scare

lcfcratings.wordpress.com

 

Wednesday 29 April 2015, 19:45
Barclays Premier League
King Power Stadium, Leicester

 


 

Leicester City 1
Albrighton 45′

 

Chelsea 3
Drogba 48′, Terry 79′, Ramires 83′

 


 

Total Votes : 208

 

LCFC Ratings Man of the Match : Marc Albrighton

  1. Marc Albrighton : 7.28
  2. (SUB) Ritchie De Laet : 7.21
  3. Jamie Vardy : 6.96
  4. Esteban Cambiasso : 6.83
  5. Marcin Wasilewski : 6.39
  6. Kasper Schmeichel : 6.26
  7. Danny Drinkwater : 6.26
  8. (SUB) Matty James : 6.21
  9. Leonardo Ulloa : 5.99
  10. Robert Huth : 5.96
  11. Wes Morgan : 5.75
  12. Andy King : 5.68
  13. (SUB) Riyad Mahrez : 4.87
  14. Paul Konchesky : 4.11

Team Performance : 6.21 (18/38)

 

Manager Performance : 6.42 (15/34)

 

Opposition Performance : 7.84 (1/38)

 

Officials Performance (Ref: Mark Clattenburg) : 6.55 (7/38)

 

Overall Manager Confidence : 83.82% (-9.48%)

Posted

I can only presume that 9.48% want Pearson out because he called someone an ostrich? Surely it can't be for losing against Chelsea...

Posted

I know the manager confidence always fluctuates to a degree that I can't put my finger on but I'm quite baffled at how much it actually does, and I'm going to comment on it again; WHAT THE **** WERE YOU EXPECTING

Posted

As people are saying craziest stat - more people want the manager out after that perfromance. 

 

lol

Posted

The same people who voted Chelsea as the best team we had played against all season, 10% think Nige should go because we lost to them.

#fickle

Posted

Don't know why anyone would be surprised manager confidence is down after the amount of people on here saying he should go because he called a journo an ostrich. It isn't because we lost to Chelsea. I'm glad at least the majority were still seeing sense though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...