Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southfox66

Seriously worried about lack of any central midfield ?

It's not that bad; assuming our best formation was 3,2,3,2. in the run in.

Everyone has had the benefit of leaning with Esteban. Drinkwater and Hammond would be snapped up any of the three newly promoted.

We learned as we went along. I remember how stoke taught us how to calm play and use the clock to gain the points. CR states we need a leader but I think someone who has already put a shift in needs to step up into that role.

I back our boys and hope we sign a sensible CM player as backup for injury. Not splash cash on an individual name.

LCFC and it's fans are a team.

It's not that bad; assuming our best formation was 3,2,3,2. in the run in.

Everyone has had the benefit of leaning with Esteban. Drinkwater and Hammond would be snapped up any of the three newly promoted.

We learned as we went along. I remember how stoke taught us how to calm play and use the clock to gain the points. CR states we need a leader but I think someone who has already put a shift in needs to step up into that role.

I back our boys and hope we sign a sensible CM player as backup for injury. Not splash cash on an individual name.

LCFC and it's fans are a team.

They are Championship quality at the moment, Drinkwater especially proved that last season.

People need to chill their beans a bit. I know it's the summer holidays but geez, this place is rife with people whining and complaining. It's obviously being worked hard on behind the scenes, what you don't know won't hurt you (or the club). Nobody saw Fuchs coming so have faith in the club a little, it's not make or break just yet.

Archived