Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Moan In

mercenary?

Errrrr Yes as in Mercenery = Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain

which I admit could apply to most footballers but at least they're honest about DD just adapts/pretends to suite.

He was crap early on last season and wanted to move on, when he found out that the only other club that wanted him was Cov and most fans there hate him he suddnely decides to have wanted Leicester all along and with his contract coming to end put in a bit of effort and started to play ingratiating himself with the fans with his arm waving and gestures of caring - and the fans were taken in by it all forgetting the previous events. Well I wasn't.

Two-faced mercenary

Errrrr Yes as in Mercenery = Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain

which I admit could apply to most footballers but at least they're honest about DD just adapts/pretends to suite.

He was crap early on last season and wanted to move on, when he found out that the only other club that wanted him was Cov and most fans there hate him he suddnely decides to have wanted Leicester all along and with his contract coming to end put in a bit of effort and started to play ingratiating himself with the fans with his arm waving and gestures of caring - and the fans were taken in by it all forgetting the previous events. Well I wasn't.

Two-faced mercenary

oh dear, arnt you just speculating? have you read his mind or something

i dont like you. how can you possibly know mr dublin had an agenda that would seem bad. the fans arnt stupid you know, we can make our own minds up.

Two-faced mercenary

Me neither. Well said Davie! :D I have never took to him.

I recall him saying in an interview mid-way through last season, said was hoping for a club to come in for him from the Premiership - like that was ever going to happen Dion.

are you a moderator, sorry i didnt realise.

Why are you apologising, it's your choice whether to like or dislike me after reading one posting of mine the same as I'm entitled to think that Dublin's not all he makes out to be after seeing his performances and changes of attitude during last season.

Me being a moderator has nothing to do with it I can have a view, you can have a view - we can differ in our views. I'm not concerned about it even though my view on Dublin is a minority view.

Two-faced mercenary

Me neither. Well said Davie! :D I have never took to him.

I recall him saying in an interview mid-way through last season, said was hoping for a club to come in for him from the Premiership - like that was ever going to happen Dion.

How could I have been so stupid! :doh:

im sorry, i didnt realise dion was such an arsole. why isnt he sacked?

Send CL an email and ask him. Serious I honestly don't know I guess the same reason he kept Wilcox maybe he wanted some experience and continuity such that it was was.

I respect CL's decision he's the manager but I don't agree with it and I certainly don't spend my money on 2 season tickets with a view to seeing DD.

Send CL an email and ask him. Serious I honestly don't know I guess the same reason he kept Wilcox maybe he wanted some experience and continuity such that it was was.

I respect CL's decision he's the manager but I don't agree with it and I certainly don't spend my money on 2 season tickets with a view to seeing DD.

Hey we all make mistakes, maybe, just maybe Dion has seen the error of his ways?

Hey we all make mistakes, maybe, just maybe Dion has seen the error of his ways?

Maybe, maybe not, maybe a flaw in his character, maybe just a blip, I still can't warm to the guy. When I watch him every gesture seems to reinforce my view that he's a sham, kidding us all. Maybe it's me although there is a small pocket of us Mr C, Bartonfox, spring to mind, whose views I respect so who knows.

Perhaps I should ring the Moan In or start a Dublin Out Club, that sort of thing seems popular at the moment at least mine would be a genuine feeling ;)

Archived