Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Moan In

Why are you apologising, it's your choice whether to like or dislike me after reading one posting of mine the same as I'm entitled to think that Dublin's not all he makes out to be after seeing his performances and changes of attitude during last season.

Me being a moderator has nothing to do with it I can have a view, you can have a view - we can differ in our views. I'm not concerned about it even though my view on Dublin is a minority view.

I dont wana upset a moderator, thats why i appologised.

You are entitled to your view of course. i would like to know what concreate proof you have, that he wound the situation up for monetry gain, just because he waved his arms around. isnt that a bit ignorant of opinion. why dont you ask him, he may have been flexing his muscles.

if your view is a minority, then maybe you should join the majority who dont think like you? the majority who dont have an ignorant view to mr dublin.

Send CL an email and ask him. Serious I honestly don't know I guess the same reason he kept Wilcox maybe he wanted some experience and continuity such that it was was.

I respect CL's decision he's the manager but I don't agree with it and I certainly don't spend my money on 2 season tickets with a view to seeing DD.

according to you, he blagged/deceived his way into a job, how can you respect craig levein.

Maybe, maybe not, maybe a flaw in his character, maybe just a blip, I still can't warm to the guy. When I watch him every gesture seems to reinforce my view that he's a sham, kidding us all. Maybe it's me although there is a small pocket of us Mr C, Bartonfox, spring to mind, whose views I respect so who knows.

Perhaps I should ring the Moan In or start a Dublin Out Club, that sort of thing seems popular at the moment at least mine would be a genuine feeling ;)

How very dare you!

I dont wana upset a moderator, thats why i appologised.

You are entitled to your view of course. i would like to know what concreate proof you have, that he wound the situation up for monetry gain, just because he waved his arms around. isnt that a bit ignorant of opinion. why dont you ask him, he may have been flexing his muscles.

if your view is a minority, then maybe you should join the majority who dont think like you? the majority who dont have an ignorant view to mr dublin.

Well I'm not upset that you have a different view, but I do resent someone calling my view ignorant when I've explained how that feeling came about due to the changes in behaviour and effort put in by DD over a period of time. Yet you choose to call me ignorant after one post, one view, I don't think that makes you sound a very pleasent person but Hey I can live with that if you can.

Perhaps you should discuss this with Mr C after all he agrees with me and Heaven Help you he owns the forum. ;):)

Maybe, maybe not, maybe a flaw in his character, maybe just a blip, I still can't warm to the guy. When I watch him every gesture seems to reinforce my view that he's a sham, kidding us all. Maybe it's me although there is a small pocket of us Mr C, Bartonfox, spring to mind, whose views I respect so who knows.

Perhaps I should ring the Moan In or start a Dublin Out Club, that sort of thing seems popular at the moment at least mine would be a genuine feeling ;)

Of course it's genuine, otherwise we wouldn't go to such lengths.

Well I'm not upset that you have a different view, but I do resent someone calling my view ignorant when I've explained how that feeling came about due to the changes in behaviour and effort put in by DD over a period of time. Yet you choose to call me ignorant after one post, one view, I don't think that makes you sound a very pleasent person but Hey I can live with that if you can.

Perhaps you should discuss this with Mr C after all he agrees with me and Heaven Help you he owns the forum. ;):)

DONT talk to your elders like that, how dare you.

You gave us all the opinion that he blagged for his job, on body language actions/change of behaviour and effort. craig gave him the job as a professional opinion, and your a non professional. exactly how can your opinion be based on professionalism? sounds like ignorance to me, but hey, i dont wana fall out with you.

is that a threat, heaven help me, Mr C owns the forum, what is this? is he your boss?

where can i play poker with you, i`d win a fortune, im sure.

according to you, he blagged/deceived his way into a job, how can you respect craig levein.

Well I've had this disagreement with others but if you really want to know respect someone and not agreeing with someones every decision are not incompatable.

I love and respect my wife but I don't agree with everything she says or does

I love and respect my children (adults) but I don't agree with everything they do or say.

I love and respect my brothers and sisters but I don't agree with everything the do or say.

I respect my boss at work but I don't agree with everything he says or does

I've come to respect lots of people on foxestalk but I don't agree with everything they do or say.

I hope the message is coming through, It's because I respect them that I accept what the do or say even if I don't agree with it.

Me agreeing or not does not make whatever people do or say right or wrong it's just my opinion.

So just to make it clear to you I do not respect DD, this comes about because of his attitude and behaviour towards LCFC last season, I've never met the guy and neither am I likely to, if I did my view might change but it might not. So as things stand and to go back to my original statement, based on my current knowledge of DD I would not trust him to tie up my shoe laces.

Well I've had this disagreement with others but if you really want to know respect someone and not agreeing with someones every decision are not incompatable.

I love and respect my wife but I don't agree with everything she says or does

I love and respect my children (adults) but I don't agree with everything they do or say.

I love and respect my brothers and sisters but I don't agree with everything the do or say.

I respect my boss at work but I don't agree with everything he says or does

I've come to respect lots of people on foxestalk but I don't agree with everything they do or say.

I hope the message is coming through, It's because I respect them that I accept what the do or say even if I don't agree with it.

Me agreeing or not does not make whatever people do or say right or wrong it's just my opinion.

So just to make it clear to you I do not respect DD, this comes about because of his attitude and behaviour towards LCFC last season, I've never met the guy and neither am I likely to, if I did my view might change but it might not. So as things stand and to go back to my original statement, based on my current knowledge of DD I would not trust him to tie up my shoe laces.

I was in full agreement with you until your last statement. not respecting dd, youve never met the guy, if you did your view might change, but you dont trust him with shoe laces, sounds like ignorance to me.

sorry, mr moderator, davie, thats how i see what you say.

DONT talk to your elders like that, how dare you.

You gave us all the opinion that he blagged for his job, on body language actions/change of behaviour and effort. craig gave him the job as a professional opinion, and your a non professional. exactly how can your opinion be based on professionalism? sounds like ignorance to me, but hey, i dont wana fall out with you.

is that a threat, heaven help me, Mr C owns the forum, what is this? is he your boss?

where can i play poker with you, i`d win a fortune, im sure.

Well one of us doesn't seem to have a sense of humour, my comment re Mr C was meant as a joke hence the smileys.

As for my professionalism you have no idea what qualifications I have. As it happens my professional career gives me ample opportunity to judge the characters of people as to whether they would make good employees or not. So I believe I have the background and experience to make a judgement. what professionalism do you have to make the statements you are making about me?

I was in full agreement with you until your last statement. not respecting dd, youve never met the guy, if you did your view might change, but you dont trust him with shoe laces, sounds like ignorance to me.

sorry, mr moderator, davie, thats how i see what you say.

Have you ever met Saddam Hussein, the Yorkshire Ripper, or any other despot or criminal, and if you did would you trust them - I think not and that would be based on what you've heard of them.

You don't have to have met someone, you can make a judgement by what they say, their body language their actions. It may not be 100% accurate, but I think in life you do it all the time. You meet people in the street, in shops at the football you have to make judgements on occasion to protect yourself. Do you thimk a young woman walking through an underpass at night and confronted by one or more youths/adult men should trust them. I think naive would be polite way of putting it.

Of course these are all more serious than me trusting DD but I point them out as examples of people judging people without meeting/speaking to them. But you obviously think that makes me ignorant, well it wont kill me so I'll just have to accept that's how you feel even though you've never met me, perhaps if you did you might change you're mind, but as that's unlikely to happen you'll just have to live with that thought.

Well one of us doesn't seem to have a sense of humour, my comment re Mr C was meant as a joke hence the smileys.

As for my professionalism you have no idea what qualifications I have. As it happens my professional career gives me ample opportunity to judge the characters of people as to whether they would make good employees or not. So I believe I have the background and experience to make a judgement. what professionalism do you have to make the statements you are making about me?

oh im so sorry, i didnt realise them things, forgive me please. are they on the left there :unsure: oh i see. funny looking things. which one is you ;) is that a wink?

did you play football professionally, whats your name?

i only have common sense to make my professionalism comments. i make them based on your words.

this is all to much for me now, are you mad with me, if so, i dont wana upset you much more.

I wish someone would, not just the usual suspects. ;):thumbup:

No offence Fox-trot but you've only joined the forum today, read a thread or two and then you have the audacity to call a well established and respected member of the forum 'ignorant'. Davieg put his argument across articulately and I for one also agree about Dublin. I'd have preferred it if he'd left too - he was absolutely useless for half of last season and still doesn't do much when he's playing now. Sure he wins a few headers but whenever he's playing we end up hoofing the ball to him because he can't run or move anywhere.

Dublin is in extremely poor form, just like he was at the start of last season. It makes you wonder whether his sudden purple patch in the last few months of last season were to earn a new deal? He's awful again now he's got his year's safety, he just doesn't look like scoring. To be honest he's not even a tenth of the player he was when he plays upfront, at the back he's distinctly average so basically we've got a duffer for another year.

I hope he sorts himself, but I don't buy in to the 'home grown boy' thing. He certainly isn't that arsed about us and quite frankly i'm not arsed about him if he carries on playing shite.

Dublin is in extremely poor form, just like he was at the start of last season. It makes you wonder whether his sudden purple patch in the last few months of last season were to earn a new deal? He's awful again now he's got his year's safety, he just doesn't look like scoring. To be honest he's not even a tenth of the player he was when he plays upfront, at the back he's distinctly average so basically we've got a duffer for another year.

I hope he sorts himself, but I don't buy in to the 'home grown boy' thing. He certainly isn't that arsed about us and quite frankly i'm not arsed about him if he carries on playing shite.

I'd agree with that.

davieg, add me to your list :thumbup:

I have no problem with Dion, he may be out of form a little at the moment but I see no one in our squad at all with the same leadership qualites and he really does come across as trying to do well for the club.

And having said he is out of form, he came on vs Hull and made a difference nearly setting up two goals, only for the keeper to deny us.

As for wanting out last season, how many footballers at 35 would want to hang about if they were not getting into the first team squads?

Archived