Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Norwich Away

She may be?  Do you have a spare and I can ask him the question.  She would be sitting next to you if you have a seat too and you could judge for yourself :-)

To be honest I don't at the moment I was just trying to work out the relevance of the daughter. However if anyone drops out before friday I will let you know. lol

Bayfox - that would be grand. Are you serious? Missed out 3 times today!!

Not for definite but one of the lads did drop a few hints he was bailing tonight. Will get back to you tomorrow.

However I may not stand with forementioned girl for fear of her dad killing me. Or me getting labelled a perv.

Sounds like you're pretty desperate for the girl to go.

You got a little crush on her yourself???

Never set eyes on her once - the guy sorted me an extra ticket out for Arsenal away so I could take my wife with us so im trying to replay him by finding a spare for Norwich - 2 set of eyes are better than one :-) Bayfox will have some news for me later which will hopefully be positive and were good to go lol

Never set eyes on her once - the guy sorted me an extra ticket out for Arsenal away so I could take my wife with us so im trying to replay him by finding a spare for Norwich - 2 set of eyes are better than one :-) Bayfox will have some news for me later which will hopefully be positive and were good to go lol

My mates have read this now!!! I'm getting so much stick on our whatsapp group for Norwich Away, although a few have asked if she has a fit group of mates, can they show us a good night out in Norwich lol

She is a 2nd year uni student who has just completed freshers week again - she will know the laydeeees and the spots of Norwich. 

All you need to do is convince one of your mates that he hasn't got a ticket and sell it on and life will be good :-)

Archived