Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Norwich Away

Hey all, American fan looking to make it to this game while I'm across the pond. I'm a complete rookie when it comes to finding tickets for BPL matches, so if anyone has any suggestions or helpful tips or has tickets they'd be willing to sell, that would be great. Thanks!

Hey all, American fan looking to make it to this game while I'm across the pond. I'm a complete rookie when it comes to finding tickets for BPL matches, so if anyone has any suggestions or helpful tips or has tickets they'd be willing to sell, that would be great. Thanks!

If you are a neutral, try Norwich's box office via their official site. Far more chance of getting a ticket than via the away team which has a limited allocation and more demand than supply.

If you are a neutral, try Norwich's box office via their official site. Far more chance of getting a ticket than via the away team which has a limited allocation and more demand than supply.

Awesome, I'll try this - thanks! If I were to purchase a Leicester jersey and sit in the home stands, would I be subject to much abuse? Haha - I might have seen the movie Green Street Hooligans too many times...

Awesome, I'll try this - thanks! If I were to purchase a Leicester jersey and sit in the home stands, would I be subject to much abuse? Haha - I might have seen the movie Green Street Hooligans too many times...

Yes. 99.9%

obviously some wont care about a Leicester fan in the home end but a great deal will do. If you are to go in the wrong end don't wear any colours. Stewards wont like it either, lad i know got chucked out at Forest a few years back for celebrating the second goal in our 3-2 win.

Yes. 99.9%

obviously some wont care about a Leicester fan in the home end but a great deal will do. If you are to go in the wrong end don't wear any colours. Stewards wont like it either, lad i know got chucked out at Forest a few years back for celebrating the second goal in our 3-2 win.

Alright, I'll make sure to pick up a jersey afterwards! Thanks for the help!

Any idea how many tickets left please? Got priority tomorrow and no idea if sold out yet!!

Also what time does online usually come on?

Cheers J

I went on line yesterday at 6:00 am received tickets in post today top service,no idea how many left .

Any idea how many tickets left please? Got priority tomorrow and no idea if sold out yet!!

Also what time does online usually come on?

Cheers J

Was about 300 left at 10am this morning.

It's meant to be 9am that it changes I think, but I would suggest your try earlier I nearly missed out on Bournemouth logged in at 8.58.50 and was 8 tickets left!!!

Was about 300 left at 10am this morning.

It's meant to be 9am that it changes I think, but I would suggest your try earlier I nearly missed out on Bournemouth logged in at 8.58.50 and was 8 tickets left!!!

It changes at one second past midnight.

Archived