Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Norwich Away

Get out. I've still not got mine!

Just checked. They haven't. Two blocks have got two each left, one block on sale has plenty but that surely isn't all we've been given?

There are two greyed out boxes, I assume they're both not yet on sale?

Fair play to the owners. Pricing had got ridiculous.

Nothing to do with the owners. It's the Away Supporters' Initiative fund. Sad that it has to be used on subsidising tickets. Completely short-termist solution - what's stopping Norwich charging £55 next year, expecting a £20 discount from LCFC's fund.

It's a joke and I will be raising at tomorrow's FCC.

I agree C-Man... 1- it's a very short term fix and other clubs may now follow and further increase ticket prices knowing other clubs have the spare cash to lower them. 2- this should really not be seen as a ' good gesture' from out clubs owners. They have been brilliant since they have been here but this is spare money given to them to do better things with for our fans rather than things like this. The only saving grace is that Ausden Clarke are a tenner so makes the day out still reasonably priced overall but would sooner pay less for tickets and get the train...

Nothing to do with the owners. It's the Away Supporters' Initiative fund. Sad that it has to be used on subsidising tickets. Completely short-termist solution - what's stopping Norwich charging £55 next year, expecting a £20 discount from LCFC's fund.

It's a joke and I will be raising at tomorrow's FCC.

Spot on mate, the problem with these discounts, on the surface they look great and I'm certainly not saying they aren't welcome, but the problem is the money is just going in circles. Say every team in the league uses their £200K to subsidise tickets by an equal amount each week, that £200K is just going into the pocket of another club, it's just a big merry go round with teams lining each other's pockets. 

Archived