Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Norwich Away

Anyone know if you can specify the location of seats if you call the ticket office? Ended up with front row seats at West Ham which were awful. Being offered the same online now for Norwich which I don't want. Seems that if your a P1 you only seem to get rubbish seats online these days, but don't want to wait for P2/3 in case I miss out.

Anyone know if you can specify the location of seats if you call the ticket office? Ended up with front row seats at West Ham which were awful. Being offered the same online now for Norwich which I don't want. Seems that if your a P1 you only seem to get rubbish seats online these days, but don't want to wait for P2/3 in case I miss out.

you should be able to select seat online, and open ub the block on sale and scroll across it, I just brought on row x. loads towards middle and back still.

Ok, many thanks. Tend to buy most of my tickets via my phone so may be a limitation of my browser.

Dont make the mistake i did at Wet Spam and do quick select, ended up on the front bloody row lol

Just read your other post, seams like they saw us both coming.

Surely this will get to 107 points ?

Not sure how the club sell them, but the only block online today has hardly any sold since i brought 4 at 10.20am but I guess if people are ringing up then they maybe able to choose blocks not just the one online.

Heard about 1500 have over 125 which it is today, I can get 3 more tomorrow so I will let you know how it's looking then. I need it to get to 101 to get tickets for everyone who want's to go, but that's not until a week today.

Not sure how the club sell them, but the only block online today has hardly any sold since i brought 4 at 10.20am but I guess if people are ringing up then they maybe able to choose blocks not just the one online.

Heard about 1500 have over 125 which it is today, I can get 3 more tomorrow so I will let you know how it's looking then. I need it to get to 101 to get tickets for everyone who want's to go, but that's not until a week today.

cheers  :thumbup:

It looks to me that the adult ticket price is £45 and LCFC have subsided by £10.

Other prices are 65+ £35, Under 17 £25 and Under 12 £15

Absolutely outrageous pricing.

And yet one or two on here still moan about prices.

Great by the club to do this, must be from the £200K Premier league kitty thing then, no chance of a £5 voucher for this game then!

Got mine this morning, always a good trip to Carrow Road. Last visit was the famous 2-1 fa cup victory, one of the best away days in a decade in my opinion.

We were loud that day, atmosphere was electric, added to the fact they were a Prem side, they fleeced us on tickets oh and as they kept saying they rested loads of players.

And yet one or two on here still moan about prices.

Great by the club to do this, must be from the £200K Premier league kitty thing then, no chance of a £5 voucher for this game then!

We were loud that day, atmosphere was electric, added to the fact they were a Prem side, they fleeced us on tickets oh and as they kept saying they rested loads of players.

Despite the fact LCFC have actually acknowledged what scummy pricing it is by subsiding it?

Good work from Leicester.

Norwich can go down and rot hopefully. Awful club.

Archived