Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Norwich Away

£35 for an adult ticket.

just saw this. ****ing riddiculous.

Norwich City vs Leicester City | 03.10.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Full Allocation: 2,686

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £35 Seniors (Over 65s) £25 Under 17s (12-16 Years) £20 Under 12s (2-11 Years) £10
* Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 17 or Under 12 ticket)

On Sale Dates

Sale Dates Criteria Thursday 3 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points Friday 4 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points Monday 7 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points Tuesday 8 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points Thursday 10 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points Friday 11 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points Tuesday 15 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points Thursday 17 September On sale to Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points
Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 10 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces plus a FREE Companion. Ambulant Disabled tickets are also available plus a FREE Companion.

Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced as per the age band above plus a FREE Companion

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Tuesday 1 September.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email [email protected] by 4pm on Monday 31 August with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - NORWICH CITY OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 24 September to receive a full refund.

Additional Information

If tickets are purchased online or via the City Sales Centre, a £1 booking fee will be applied.

Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not member of the Away Priority Scheme.

It is essential that you register and use only ONE supporter number account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from the Club, whether online, City Sales Centre or via the City Fanstore.

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their supporter number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own Booking History.

I got reunited with a brother that ran away from home last year. I hadn't seen him for 30 years. He lives in Norwich now, but still supports Leicester. We've earmarked this game as a nice day out together. I have a feeling I can't rely on my two Gold memberships to get tickets. Would very much appreciate being sorted with a couple of tickets for this. I live in London, so would probably need to exchange cash on the day of the match (open to other suggestions though - using references?). Did it last year for the away game last year at Palace, which is the nearest ground to my home.

Have posted this on the ticket exchange thread too. Was unsure which is the best place to post for this. Apologies to mods if I did wrong!

I am now sorted for this game. Just to let any others know who might have been thinking of offering to help out. Thanks again to the person that did!

Archived