Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager Network Game

Damn you, I was hoping to get Chopra!

My result was banging though, 1-0 down away to Ipswich and a man sent off, then in the 85th minute I equalize, then they go back ahead in the 87th minute. I bring Peschisolido on the go 3-4-3 and get that goal! Nearly nicked it at the end as well.

Anyone up for an earlier start tonight?

Damn you, I was hoping to get Chopra!

My result was banging though, 1-0 down away to Ipswich and a man sent off, then in the 85th minute I equalize, then they go back ahead in the 87th minute. I bring Peschisolido on the go 3-4-3 and get that goal! Nearly nicked it at the end as well.

Anyone up for an earlier start tonight?

9 o'clock would suit me, not sure about others though.

ok...we played 1 game today. I won again! lol ill try and get some screenshots soon!

Not many people have been able to make it for various reasons but i am goin to try and make it easier for people.

These are the times i am available this week.

Tuesday: 12 - 5

Wednesday: 12-5, 9-whenever

Thursday: Not def, but during the day then frm 10PM

Same with Friday.

Weekend, im not sure because im gettin ready for uni. But next week i dont have work so i will be more flexible. Now these times doesnt mean i will be online or playing, just gives rough idea of when im available! Let me know by email or PM or on here what times you can make it! If there are enoguh people, we play! Simple As!

Mondays I can play from about 1:30 till 5:30

Tuesdays about 5 till 7

Wednesdays 3 till 7

Thursdays 5 till 6:30

Fridays 3 till 11:30 (obviously not continuously)

Saturdays 11:30am till 11pm unless I go to watch Vale

Sundays all day till 10:15pm

Did you stop after I left last night?

7 out of the last 9 points for me :D

Ok. Well tomorrow night i should be back about 10ish in the evening but im not too sure.

And many of you can only play when im at work, so the best i can suggest is either start a new game by your selves or when im on MSN, take the game off me. But its quite big and my transfers on MSN have been slow atm.

Also, a few of us were talking about getting smaller games going. Like 4 people. So whilst this big game isnt taking place, four of you could get a game amongst yoursleves and then come back for the big game!

Keep us posted in this thread though!

Archived