Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager Network Game

An interesting night, lots of transfer activity, with me capturing Paul Hartley :D:whistle:

Indeed. Craig's capture of Hartley for £200k was one of the transfer highlights in the Championship tonight. Hitesh bought Matthew Rose of Craig's QPR for 190k while also securing the veteran signing og Demetrio Albertini! I brought Danish international Kenneth Perez to Stoke from AZ Alkmaar for a cutprice £150k. I can't remember other major transfers, but we all made some decent ones... :thumbup:

Sorry guys, i got disconnected last night and i couldnt get back on. Still having problems this morning with my firefox.

I will be back later on once iv sorted stuff out! Its getting exciting.

I also signed Mustapha Hadji and Steve McMannaman! Les Ferdninand went to Cardiff along with Tony Grant and Reading got FERNANDO!!

Ok...we did play the first game of the season tonight! After some lengthy discussion we only played the first game. And i wish i hadnt said yes! lol

Anyway, i hope the people who didnt play dont mind but we are planning to play on saturday next. People are busy for the next two days!

Below are some screenshots of the results/table! Notice how MA's Coventry did!

results.jpg

League.jpg

I beat Hitesh's Leicester 1-0 :D

What was the game like Hitesh? Who scored?

I can't play on Saturday :(

I played much better. Im not just saying that, the stats proved it. When you scored you were just playing a bit better but that was only for a short spell. Brett Ormerod got the goal, which took a nasty deflection, but he got injured later on, as did another player but cant remember the name. I just didnt have the finishing ability up front i guess and you dont win matches if you dont score goals! But im working on it, and Chopra played well for his on loan debut. Gonna be a tough season i guess but interesting!

Archived