Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager Network Game

we will have to see.....

i hope he can, i dont want us to play friday night because there will only be a few people (i wont be there either :P )

so hopefully we can play friday morning.

I hope everyone who takes part in this fm game sees this message, bigger the turn out the better

friday, 11:00 am (as long as hitesh can)

Sorry folks, only just got to read this thread.

Well 11am i was still sleeping! Had a really rough nite!

I am working later on and could play later tonight, but not sure if many people can play. Same with 2moro but ill will try and get on msn so when there are a few people on we can play.

Anyway, i hope the people who didnt play dont mind but we are planning to play on saturday next. People are busy for the next two days!

Does this still hold?... I remember all of us 5 playing on wednesday that saturday would be the best bet... :unsure:

i cant, but i can tomorow

this game is never going to work, there will always be around 5 or 6 people who cant play.

Plus it is too much hassle,stairing at msn all night to see who is going to turn up and who is not

We just have to agree a date and time in advance, so people are warned. I think we should stick to Saturday (evening?) as at least the majority are available to play. After that, I suggest Hitesh arranges dates where we play, and then it's just tough luck on those not able to play. If this has to work, we need a (relatively) firm schedule...

Ok. well I have the game and i dont want to annoy other people by only havin date/time just to suit me. but i cnat reallt see any other way of doing it. i could pass the game on but then we will have a few games flying around and it will be a muddle.

So i will hold onto the game. Now everyone should post the best times for themselves for the following week. this gives me time to make sure i can get on and gives every1 else an idea.

We are playing late on tonight, bout 10ish. We will then go from there...but i am giving the chance for everyone to show their availability. I am not that busy atm so i will try and get the game on for everyone at a suitalble time at least once...if that makes sense.

Not that I know anyone's MSN or anything.

lol well now you do

I played Leeds and drew 0-0. Didnt start well but changed the middle a bit and came back. Missed loads of chances and thinking bout it, we should have won with our second half performance.

leicesterleeds.jpg

Results coming soon...

Archived