Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager Network Game

Hello people!

Right....some of us started last night and it worked! A bit slow but i reckon it will be quicker once the transfer window closes! Now all the data is up to date so everyone is where they are supposed to be!

The following teams have been taken:

Leicester - Me (Sorry)

Leeds - HillsDonator

QPR - Craig

Stoke - Shen

Please PM or email me if you want to join. We are playing atm but not for much longer. So we are planning to play later on tonight. Im am trying to get it so i dont always have to be here to play!

Basically, it will work like this. We will arrange some times once a few more people are in. If people cannot make it then they will have to be on holiday. The game will continue as normal.

The IP address WILL NOT be posted on here! And i strongly advise against it!

PM me for my email addy and most of us are on MSN so we chat on there.

Happy Gaming...

what was the score against Port Vale?

I have a 100% record so far!!

0-0 at half time, and 3-0 full time cos i put all my reserves on :rolleyes:

Plus it was the first day and i'd not had a chance to train them or sign any players.

Your side hardly shone vs Ross County lol

I've joined and I've taken over Southampton.

Wesolowski is hot property :D

YEAH!! The feckin git left Leicester for 150k but i had no say in that, his contract was unprotected! i offered a new contract but he obviously left! HillDonator will be happy! But im gonna pinch him back for 85k!!

I NEED A STRIKER!!!!!!! Hume keeps missing LOADS of chances!

BTW: Norwich and Reading have been taken...managers to be announced at a press conference tonight (time TBA). Probably between 9PM-10PM BRITSH time!

Archived