Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

Wristbands

I don't know about you guys... simply seeing this picture does not really make me want the wristband.

A more effective advertising move would perhaps be if the players actually wore these bands on a long-term basis... at least for me.

Hughes has a bit of a chubby face but is skinny everywhere else, he certainly doesn't look overweight to me at all. And seeing as he's the best footballer at this club currently, I hardly see how it matters what he looks like.

Hi Louise,

I agree with you. I don't think anyone suggested hat he's overweight (at least I hope not)!!!

We were just doing idle conversation, while waiting for him to be back playing! Then we will be able to talk about his football - in a very positive vein, I'm sure.

PS: Glad you are a Hughes fan too :)

Viva Stephen! :D

Only wear the Anti-Bulling one and where that for the cause, not for fashion. I dont want to start wearing it for fashion even if it is for Leicester City.

I also wear the anti-bullying one... because of the cause!

I bought a Tickled Pink one too today, but it's FAR TOO BIG. Will have to give it to someone else.

I don't know about you guys... simply seeing this picture does not really make me want the wristband.

A more effective advertising move would perhaps be if the players actually wore these bands on a long-term basis... at least for me.

who reckons any of the first team will be wearing them at saturdays game?

I also wear the anti-bullying one... because of the cause!

I bought a Tickled Pink one too today, but it's FAR TOO BIG. Will have to give it to someone else.

Copy cat!

Me and Cobbo bought some today, im not overly keen on them tbh, they dont look that good and its a bit big, I only have delicate small wrists but its LCFC and some of it goes to charity so who gives a shite :D

is it actually 3 bands in 1 or is it just the 1 and hughesie and elvis are wearing 3 of them? im going down the walkers today so i might buy 1.... or 3?

Its just a single band, the picture is very deceptive to be honest. Basically is a blue band which merges slightly into white and has LCFC inscribed in it.

right, i did wonder as some people on the thread were saying "3 bands are heavier than 1" but what that has to do with anything i dont know. yeah i might take a look in the megastore then while im there. see if i have any change on me.

It has to do with someone posting a "heavy" earlier on :P

(nothing to do with weight as such, although this triple band seems to take up lots of room, so you probably won't be able to successfully wear other wristbands on that wrist, should you ever want to!)

it was this comment that confused me cis.

as Katy posted it is infact one wristband, not 3. i dont know why the players are wearing 3? they do look a bit big also.

I see!!!

I meant to say "triple-sized" band or something along those lines...

yes it is just one wristband though.

luckily i dont need one that is triple sized my wrists are of normal size :P i shall take a gander when i go down im leaving in about 15 mins i'll report back later.

I also wonder whether they come in different sizes (width-wise)?

I have a tiny wrist and I need a small wristband...

Archived