Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

Wristbands

0,,10274~2737908,00.jpg

Leicester City fans can now get their hands on the new Foxes charity wristband.

The Silicon blue and white wristbands, with LCFC inscribed on them, went on sale in the club Megastore yesterday and proved an instant hit with supporters, who were quick to snap them up.

The bands are priced at £1.50 with 50p from each sale going towards the players' 2005/06 adopted charities.

Retail Manager Ben Swift said: "The charity wristbands have hit the high streets by storm recently and as a result we have been inundated with requests to launch our own version.

"That's exactly what we have done and what is even better about the product is not only the fact that you will be supporting the club, but will also be assisting various charities.

"We have been more than pleased with the response so far."

sounds to me like the club may be making a small profit on these, still want one though :P

i was going to post this! they do look pretty decent, i used to wear a yellow one but it snapped when i was working, then i had an anti racism one and the black one snapped so i didnt want to be known as "racist" for wearing half lol. i think i will get one even if i dont wear it alot.

i was going to post this! they do look pretty decent, i used to wear a yellow one but it snapped when i was working, then i had an anti racism one and the black one snapped so i didnt want to be known as "racist" for wearing half lol. i think i will get one even if i dont wear it alot.

happened to me but i still wear the white half, not a total waste then lol, will have my LCFC one alongside it soon

i dont want one this would be wearing it for fashion

The bands are priced at £1.50 with 50p from each sale going towards the players' 2005/06 adopted charities.

:blink::whistle:;)

Although most people would be buying them for fashion , some of the money goes to a good cause.

:rolleyes:

Typical LCFC :angry: Only a third of the price is being donated to charities. Shame on them.

Now, a typical charity band (single band) is usually £1 and most of it goes to a charity (as far as I know).

Why make a triple one that costs one and a half time that amount when only a third goes to the charities?

Why not make a double one with at least half of the money going to the charities instead?

I cannot think of any legitimate reason...

Now, a typical charity band (single band) is usually £1 and most of it goes to a charity (as far as I know).

Why make a triple one that costs one and a half time that amount when only a third goes to the charities?

Why not make a double one with at least half of the money going to the charities instead?

I cannot think of any legitimate reason...

Heavy..........

Archived