Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Scotland have scored

so just cos they dont want us to win thats their problem!!! im pleased for there 2-1 victory

Oh, don't get me wrong im pleased to hear they've won but the point i was getting at was they never want us to win to why should we want thm to win?

Oh, don't get me wrong im pleased to hear they've won but the point i was getting at was they never want us to win to why should we want thm to win?

and what im saying is there shouldnt be a point!!!!

just cos they dont want to us to win doesnt mean automatically you dont want them to win! thats childish!!

after all we are an united kingdom and if some scottish fans dont want england to win, lets not drop to there level.

and what im saying is there shouldnt be a point!!!!

just cos they dont want to us to win doesnt mean automatically you dont want them to win! thats childish!!

after all we are an united kingdom and if some scottish fans dont want england to win, lets not drop to there level.

'Some' you say?! :ph34r:

Archived