Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Man Utd (H) 28/11/15 5:30pm KO

if we started that now all gold members would still be top of the list....

I doubt it.

Take billyn88. Let's say his attendance is pretty good. Let's say he goes to a good number of games, home and away, every year. He has City fox membership and an attendance record that most Gold members can't match. Why? Because he has followed Leicester from the depths of League One to the giddy heights of the Premier League, consistently.

Considering most games make it to at least City Fox membership, I'd guess that there are a fair few Gold members who only have Gold membership for the big games. Like United at home. If you make priority based mainly on attendance, rather than who's willing to cough up the most cash, then the likelihood is that many current Gold members would lose their priority.

To me, that's a fairer system than forcing people to cough up the best part of a hundred pounds, merely to secure priority to THEN be first in the queue to cough up the best part of 50 quid for an actual ticket.

But that's just me. I have a season ticket, so this really doesn't affect me except when, like United at home, I need a ticket for a mate who's a loyal City fan and find my season ticket doesn't get me very far. Neither does said mate's attendance record.

And then I see that people's lower tier membership doesn't get them very far either. Seems a bit like fleecing to me....

I doubt it.

Take billyn88. Let's say his attendance is pretty good. Let's say he goes to a good number of games, home and away, every year. He has City fox membership and an attendance record that most Gold members can't match. Why? Because he has followed Leicester from the depths of League One to the giddy heights of the Premier League, consistently.

Considering most games make it to at least City Fox membership, I'd guess that there are a fair few Gold members who only have Gold membership for the big games. Like United at home. If you make priority based mainly on attendance, rather than who's willing to cough up the most cash, then the likelihood is that many current Gold members would lose their priority.

To me, that's a fairer system than forcing people to cough up the best part of a hundred pounds, merely to secure priority to THEN be first in the queue to cough up the best part of 50 quid for an actual ticket.

But that's just me. I have a season ticket, so this really doesn't affect me except when, like United at home, I need a ticket for a mate who's a loyal City fan and find my season ticket doesn't get me very far. Neither does said mate's attendance record.

And then I see that people's lower tier membership doesn't get them very far either. Seems a bit like fleecing to me....

i get the point. i am a gold/family member myself but this is my first season i have been able to afford the membership. i have the booking history for the last 3 seasons (which is the new "sales history" rules which i think is great and goes with your point) i use it for all games i want to go to and if i dont want to go or we cannot afford the game i offer the membership to family/FT. 

surely though they cant be wanting to line their pocket by getting that many gold/family members that they sell out there? thought they would have plans in place to ensure a certain amount of tickets make it to at least city fox? 

Capture.png

JTT and grey areas are sold out
All other available areas are singles only, except the back of G1 and SK4 where I estimate about 50 seats are available.

The are a very few 'in front and behind' in the red areas also.

EDIT: as of 2:30 am Wednesday morning

Hope this helps. No way is this going to City Foxes by the looks of it.

Capture.png

JTT and grey areas are sold out

All other available areas are singles only, except the back of G1 and SK4 where I estimate about 50 seats are available.

The are a very few 'in front and behind' in the red areas also.

EDIT: as of 2:30 am Wednesday morning

Hope this helps. No way is this going to City Foxes by the looks of it.

Thanks mate.

Are you a silver member? Were you able to buy at midnight? In the past the buy seats hasn't worked until 9am when it's been my day to buy.

Thanks mate.

Are you a silver member? Were you able to buy at midnight? In the past the buy seats hasn't worked until 9am when it's been my day to buy.

Yup, I'm Silver. I managed to buy at about 2am, not sure when exactly they came online.

there is 1 restricted view seat in block c1

1 restricted seat in sk3

1 restricted seat in sk2

1 non restricted and 1 restricted view seat in g2

2 non restricted and 2 restricted view seats in h1 (no seats together)

3 non restricted seats in j1 (no seats together)

1 seat left in j2

2 non restricted and 2 restricted seats in j3 ( no seats together)

1 restricted seat in k1

there is 1 restricted view seat in block c1 1 restricted seat in sk3 1 restricted seat in sk21 non restricted and 1 restricted view seat in g22 non restricted and 2 restricted view seats in h1 (no seats together)3 non restricted seats in j1 (no seats together)1 seat left in j22 non restricted and 2 restricted seats in j3 ( no seats together)1 restricted seat in k1

16 tickets, brilliant!

Guessing the seats in the same blocks are nowhere near each other?

there is 1 restricted view seat in block c1 1 restricted seat in sk3 1 restricted seat in sk21 non restricted and 1 restricted view seat in g22 non restricted and 2 restricted view seats in h1 (no seats together)3 non restricted seats in j1 (no seats together)1 seat left in j22 non restricted and 2 restricted seats in j3 ( no seats together)1 restricted seat in k1

Sounds like a midnight scramble when they go to city fox members on Wednesday

There was one restricted view ticket in K1 just now when I looked, it said SK1 and B3 were available but not clickable. Booked the day off work for this, too. :(

By looking at the posts above they seem to be becoming available at midnight

Oh f**k me when did they start putting them on at midnight? Last season it was 9am for the scramble... Did it even get to City Fox membership?

4 tickets wanted for this game.

Cheers

Noticed from other threads it seems to have changed this season, went on sale bang on midnight so just barely made city foxes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived