Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Man Utd (H) 28/11/15 5:30pm KO

Leicester City vs Manchester United | 28.11.15 - 17:30 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category A Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £30 to £50 Seniors (Over 65s) £29 to £44 Under 22s £29 to £44 Under 18s £24 to £34 Under 12s £7 to £15 Under 10s £5 to £12

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Monday 28 September Gold* & Family Fox Members** Wednesday 7 October Silver Fox Members Wednesday 14 October City Fox Members Friday 23 October Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

Man Utd Sale Dates Confirmed

Posted: Wed 16 Sep 2015 

Author: Leicester City

Tickets for Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League clash with Manchester United at King Power Stadium will go on sale from Monday 28 September.
- Gold and Family Fox Members can purchase tickets to the Manchester United fixture from Monday 28 September 
- Fixture takes place on Saturday 28 November (KO 5.30pm) 
- Category A fixture 
- All tickets are subject to availability

Tickets for Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League clash with Manchester United at King Power Stadium will go on sale from Monday 28 September. 

The fixture takes place on Saturday 28 November (KO 5.30pm) and is likely to be one of the most sought-after matches of the season, with memories of last season’s famous 5-3 victory still fresh in the memories of City fans. 

The Category A fixture will be available to Gold* and Family Fox Members** from Monday 28 September. Silver Fox Members* will then be able to purchase from Monday 7 October, followed by Monday 14 October for City Fox Members* and Friday 23 October for Season Ticket Holders*. 

Please note that all tickets are subject to availability. 

It will be a Category A fixture. 

The full sale dates are as follows: 
Monday 28 September - Gold* & Family Fox** 
Members Monday 7 October - Silver Fox Members* 
Monday 14 October - City Fox Members* 
Friday 23 October - Season Ticket Holders* 

*one ticket per Membership/Season Ticket 
**one Adult and one Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership 

All tickets are subject to availability 

Full pricing details are as follows: 
Adults - £30 to £50 
Over-65s - £29 to £44 
Under-22s - £29 to £44 
Under-18s - £24 to £34 
Under-12s - £7 to £15 
Under-10s - £5 to £12 

PLEASE NOTE:
- Tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited. 
- Tickets for future home league fixtures will go on sale two calendar months prior to the game. 
- In the event of any tickets remaining after the above dates, further sale details will be announced on LCFC.com. 
- All fixture dates are subject to change. 

HOW TO BUY: 
All can be purchased through the below methods: 
ONLINE: Visit www.lcfcdirect.com (Family Fox Members are not able to purchase online) 
IN-STORE: Head to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium 
BY PHONE: Call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) 

HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER? 
Memberships give you the best chance to watch City in action, and are now on general sale and come in four different categories – Family Fox (Sold Out), Gold Fox, Silver Fox and City Fox. Please note Family Fox Members can only purchase their tickets in-store and by phone. 

For a full breakdown of membership packages at Leicester City, click here.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/man-utd-sale-dates-confirmed-2692288.aspx#2tT4PDACJ7vu11GR.99

• 2 weeks later...

spoke to dan at sales who says this fixture after being on sale for 4 hours (at time of calling) had already sold more than watford and palace have and is already over the 30,000 tickets sold. this could go all to gold members at this rate! 

only singles left in most places already. best i could get for 3 people (me, mrs and daughter)  was SK2 at the front (didnt wanna take my 5 years old in the kop just yet) or G1 row E. 

It's looking unlikely I'll be able to get an extra ticket which I badly need as I don't qualify until 23rd October therefore if anyone has a spare ref it'd be greatly appreciated,

Also I am a STH so should be able to repay the favour if need be

Does this need to go in the other thread?

So just 2000 left for silver members, perfect.

23k season ticket holders

3.2 away tickets

5k gold members (i assume most gold members would take thier ticket being one of the big games of the season. Especially after last year! )

That equals 31.2k add the segregation and hospitality and theres your 32300.

Last year was 1500 gold, 500 family fox, 2000 silver. And I believe that hasnt changed this year? So 23000 sth, 3200 away, 1500 gold, 500 family, thats 28200. So there's no way they can have sold over 30k - unless as I said, the TO are on the make?

Hospitality sold out already I guess !

Away end.

this. he said united have took the full allocation. they take a good whack too. 

I was only going from the above posts. As well as gold there is also family fox members that have 1st priority too i think?

family fox do have first priority with gold. when this reaches silver it could be singles only. 

Can someone with gold membership please post the stadium map as it looks now?

Only torturing myself as I have to wait until the 14th to try and get 2.

i cannot as it wont let me on my family membership. I have emailled them to ask for you. will come back with response. 

Dear *real name excluded* ,

Thank you for your email, we still have a few tickets available in the kop or the G blocks but apart from that we are starting to get limited availability, in regards to if there will be tickets available for city fox members it is all subject to availability. If you would like to check the availability for this fixture then you can come down to our Fanstore as we cannot send out the current plan or availability for data protection reasons.

Kind regards, Ben 

Ha, data protection! More like, I can't be bothered.

May well miss out this year which I'm surprised by as it's on TV and we didn't sell out the cheap tickets before city fox day last season and it was our first game against united in a decade.

Still a bit peeved at the membership structure full stop to be honest. Allowing people to gain priority simply by spending more (with nothing in return ie match tickets etc) is tantamount to touting.

Ah well I'm part of the problem paying for a membership at all.

Ha, data protection! More like, I can't be bothered.

May well miss out this year which I'm surprised by as it's on TV and we didn't sell out the cheap tickets before city fox day last season and it was our first game against united in a decade.

Still a bit peeved at the membership structure full stop to be honest. Allowing people to gain priority simply by spending more (with nothing in return ie match tickets etc) is tantamount to touting.

Ah well I'm part of the problem paying for a membership at all.

:appl:  

Priority should be mainly based on attendance history. Simple as that.

Can someone with gold membership please post the stadium map as it looks now?

Only torturing myself as I have to wait until the 14th to try and get 2.

Hi i just looked a couple areas for you, C1 SK3 only single seats, about 20 in C1 on the chart and same in SK3, quite a few in SK4 at back.  Family stand and JTT C2 sold out..

Archived