Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

What England Need More Of Is..

I don't rate McLaren personally. Tony Adams has hardly excelled, but then he's never had very much to work with.

Curb and Allardyce are both good managers. Whether or not they can get the respect and the best out of the top players in the game... who knows? Why not give 'em a try? Worse managers have tried their hand at it.

Just hope they don't turn to PT at some point...

Ian Wright.

Passion Passion and Passion this man leaks passion for the game!!!! Wrighty for manager

No prizes for guessing who'd be the first name down on his team sheet!

I do agree with you, its brilliant watching his passion for the side.

The clips they showed where McLaren was the one on the touchline trying to sort the team out while Sven sat/stood there emotionless (and clueless I might add) summed up our problem. I really cannot stand Sven and I'd love to see someone like Curbishley given the job - he's proved himself at a small club and turned them into an established Premiership force.

The clips they showed where McLaren was the one on the touchline trying to sort the team out while Sven sat/stood there emotionless (and clueless I might add) summed up our problem. I really cannot stand Sven and I'd love to see someone like Curbishley given the job - he's proved himself at a small club and turned them into an established Premiership force.

So right, I don't particularly like McClaren, but Sven should take a lesson from him on passion and determination....and tactics.....and...oh forget it.

Archived