Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS-Leics

Renting an Executive Box

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread.

I'm looking to rent an executive box at the mighty KP for the Watford match. I've got a group of friends who want to come along but my current season ticket allocation won't allow me to book sufficient tickets.

I've tried to contact the good folk at the club but they're pushing me towards the Banks Lounge but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Can anyone advise how I go about trying to secure an executive box for a single match?

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread.

I'm looking to rent an executive box at the mighty KP for the Watford match. I've got a group of friends who want to come along but my current season ticket allocation won't allow me to book sufficient tickets.

I've tried to contact the good folk at the club but they're pushing me towards the Banks Lounge but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Can anyone advise how I go about trying to secure an executive box for a single match?

This number is best one to call: 0116 229 4536

But be wary, they're is high demand.

I'd imagine all the boxes are sold on a season long basis and not available for individual matches. I have seen that they are using the tv studio this season though as a kind of box that you can rent out for individual games (obviously when it's a match not on tv) so ask about that.

I'd imagine all the boxes are sold on a season long basis and not available for individual matches. I have seen that they are using the tv studio this season though as a kind of box that you can rent out for individual games (obviously when it's a match not on tv) so ask about that.

Some can be available, it just depends if the owner's of the boxes want to give it out for the day to clients/mates etc.

Thanks for the responses.

When the match is not televised the club will rent out the TV boxes, but I believe those boxes are enclosed and don't have a balcony seating area. 

I was hoping to go down the route of contacting individual owners but can't seem to find any details.

Thanks for the responses.

When the match is not televised the club will rent out the TV boxes, but I believe those boxes are enclosed and don't have a balcony seating area. 

I was hoping to go down the route of contacting individual owners but can't seem to find any details.

Might be best to contact them via their company's website, but might not get any response.

On a tour of the stadium I was told that once purchased for the season that they get given to business clients as expected and also the odd match here and there sold at a profit to individuals,again as expected,my point being that I don't know if you they can put you in touch with a box holder who will be willing to rent you there box?

I was in a box for the Spurs game, they can be rented on a 1 off basis from season long box holders who can't make a particular game.

Archived