Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

Liverpool Away 26.12.15 - 3pm KO

Hi, I've been left without travel to this game and I'm struggling for options at the moment. The club's coaches have sold out, Ausden Clark have sold out, I've tried contacting the Supporters' Club but I'm not hopeful of getting a place on their coach either.

Can anyone offer me any help?

Hi, I've been left without travel to this game and I'm struggling for options at the moment. The club's coaches have sold out, Ausden Clark have sold out, I've tried contacting the Supporters' Club but I'm not hopeful of getting a place on their coach either.

Ask Kegworthfox

Where do you live? DM me.

Pm'd you

2 spaces on ausden clark available

Archived