Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

Liverpool Away 26.12.15 - 3pm KO

Hi so far been Southampton, got Newcastle tickets and got refs for Swansea so as you see I am asking for refs for loads of different teams not just big teams like Liverpool even travelled to hull for the cup match last night I literally want to go to every game that city play

That's great maybe we should do this via pm so not to bore everyone lol

But really I would consider trying to get tickets for yourself where possible. Mist games are getting to 105 or there abouts.

Hi so far been Southampton, got Newcastle tickets and got refs for Swansea so as you see I am asking for refs for loads of different teams not just big teams like Liverpool even travelled to hull for the cup match last night I literally want to go to every game that city play

That's great maybe we should do this via pm so not to bore everyone lol

But really I would consider trying to get tickets for yourself where possible. Mist games are getting to 105 or there abouts.

I brought some for 1 game at 101 on my kids tickets to help their points.

No idea why my phone has double posted that.

Hi guys, new to the site as I am looking for 2 tickets to the Liverpool match. I was born in Leicester but now live in Melbourne, Australia but have always supported The Foxes! I just got married to a guy from Sydney who loves football, his dad is from Stone so as a lad chose to follow Leicester in the EPL... what are the chances - needless to say my dad is very pleased with my choice of husband. :thumbup:

We are spending a week in the UK as part of our honeymoon and we would love to see them play (this is the only game we are in the country for).

Know it's a long shot but we do get up at 1am or 3am to watch all their matches so we are definitely committed fans!  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks everyone :)

I've had my text saying cash goes out a week today.

But no sign of prices as yet on Lcfc.com

You should've had the email as well,

Site says,

Age Bands Block 121 Blocks 122/123/124

Adults £45 £47

Seniors (Over 65s) £34 £35

Under 17s (2-16 Years) £10 £10

Please note that tickets will be charged as per Block 122. Should anyone require Block 121 tickets, please email sales@@lcfc.co.uk with your supporter number(s) stating this.

Also note, tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under-17 ticket).

Supporters With Disabilities

The Club have been allocated 8 pairs of wheelchair spaces for this fixture. Wheelchair spaces are priced at £33 for Adults, £25 for Seniors 65+ and £7.50 for Under-17s plus a FREE companion.

Away Priority Scheme:

Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 20 November 2015.

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk before 6pm on Thursday 19 November with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – LIVERPOOL OPT-OUT.

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 17 December to receive a full refund.

So if you don't want the £47 seats, email sales to be put on the list for the other block when it's released.

the view is absolutely fukking dire too

It's not bad if you get tickets in the right place. First time I ever went I was up at the back and had the view you posted but last season I was on the third row from the front and saw everything fine.

Posted the same thing in the Everton thread on the off chance but if anybody wants to swap two PM's for Liverpool and Everton PM me. Not going Anfield this season, going to Goodison the week before, so I'll have two references for Liverpool providing we can swap for Everton.

Ain't gonna waste my time and energy trying to get to Liverpool on boxing day to watch this. The reason stood at the back last year couldn't see a bloody thing. The photo above is a true and fair reflection. Shocking, one of the worst views in the premier league. Makes Palace look great. £47 if you want to pay that to stare at the back of peoples heads your welcome to it.

info is out!

Liverpool vs Leicester City | 26.12.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Full Allocation: 2,880

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Block 121 Prices Blocks 122/123/124 Prices Adults £45 £47 Seniors (Over 65s) £34 £35 Under 17s (2-16 Years) £10 £10

Please note tickets will be sold as per selling instructions from the host club. 

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 17s ticket) * * 

Sales Dates

Sales Dates Criteria Tuesday 24 November Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points Wednesday 25 November Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points Thursday 26 November Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points Monday 30 November Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points Tuesday 1 December Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points Thursday 3 December Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points Friday 4 December Season Ticket Holders with 60+ points
All tickets are subject to availability.

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 8 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces. 

Both Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced at £33 for Adults, £25 for Seniors (Over 65s) and £7.50 for Under 17s plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 9:30am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 20 November.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 6pm on Thursday 19 November with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - LIVERPOOL OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 17 December to receive a full refund.

Why didn't people at the back just go stand in the aisle a bit further down?

I'd imagine one or two do this as you're probably aware, but stewards start flapping and going up and down the stairs when a lot wander into the aisle parts. The usual jobsworth ones, the ones with common sense probably turn a blind eye to it.

I ticked 'at the back' on the form at the start of the season and so far every ticket has been very back row or one or two in front, if it's back there on Boxing Day I'll be in the aisle. ;)

I'd imagine one or two do this as you're probably aware, but stewards start flapping and going up and down the stairs when a lot wander into the aisle parts. The usual jobsworth ones, the ones with common sense probably turn a blind eye to it.

I ticked 'at the back' on the form at the start of the season and so far every ticket has been very back row or one or two in front, if it's back there on Boxing Day I'll be in the aisle. ;)

Me too. Starting to think it was a bad choice for goodison as well.

Archived