Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Reference Number

I have someone else's reference number.

How do I use this?

Do I have to phone the club or can I do it online?

Phone the club mate. Only thing is, it will get sent to the address of that reference holder. The ticket office won't send it to another address.

Phone the club mate. Only thing is, it will get sent to the address of that reference holder. The ticket office won't send it to another address.

Can I go into the ticket office and buy it that way so I don't have to get it via the reference holder?

i just bought 2 tickets with a reference number of mine and someone else has used it at the same time. it now say that ticket allocation is -1!

Exactly the reason why I don't hand references out. I buy the tickets and post them out myself.

I gave someone a ref number for an away game they used it fine. We then had Nottingham forest away last game of the season and the same person used it again without my permission. Unfortunately for them the Ticket office sent it out to my address so I got a free ticket.

Exactly the reason why I don't hand references out. I buy the tickets and post them out myself.

I gave someone a ref number for an away game they used it fine. We then had Nottingham forest away last game of the season and the same person used it again without my permission. Unfortunately for them the Ticket office sent it out to my address so I got a free ticket.

to be fair i gave it someone, thought of something else and then bought them myself. turns out if you ring the ticket office they just go through with it. even if they set it up for collection i would just bomb down and get it. 

Serves the bastard right!

You have to make yourself look similar to the other person, as the club have photo recognition and voice recognition technology to identify if it's legitimate. 

I had to have gender reassignment for the first game of the season and changed my name to Denise. 

You have to make yourself look similar to the other person, as the club have photo recognition and voice recognition technology to identify if it's legitimate. 

I had to have gender reassignment for the first game of the season and changed my name to Denise. 

Giggity. 

Not factually correct.

If you have your own online account you can link the other reference to your account. All you need is the ref no. And postcode.

Then tickets are sent to the address of the account you log in on. I have my own account but all our tickets are linked to my mates. We can all sign in order tickets and they get posted to him.

Archived