Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
burleighfox

Bristol Foxes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And Another. Left Birstall 40 years ago as Dad got a job at Rolls Royce. Live in Southville/Bedminster. You could probably of heard me on Glos Rd when Vardy scored on Sunday although I watched it at home  :)

Cider Press. Do may foxes get in there .? I'm off to Swansea game and can't wait. Struggled to get tickets for games as have most. 

I'm a bag of nerves at the mo after these 1 nils       

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Southville too. Made it up for quite a few this season, including yesterday.

I was there on Sunday with my two daughters who are now 20 and 21. They had to follow Leicester.   kids who follow other teams get NO sweets :) I don't get to many games  tbh.

I'm thinking of hitting a pub up Glos RD for Manu game and Sports bar Park St by Triangle for Everton. Unless a miracle happens and I get a ticket. Come along and say hi. Bring your Vodka and your Charlie  lol

I'm on North ST Btw

I was there on Sunday with my two daughters who are now 20 and 21. They had to follow Leicester.   kids who follow other teams get NO sweets :) I don't get to many games  tbh.

I'm thinking of hitting a pub up Glos RD for Manu game and Sports bar Park St by Triangle for Everton. Unless a miracle happens and I get a ticket. Come along and say hi. Bring your Vodka and your Charlie   lol

I'm on North ST Btw

I will be up at my in-laws in Newcastle for the Man Utd match and in Leicester for the Everton game (though not at the match sadly). 

I've been watching a couple of games in the Colston Arms on St. Michael's Hill. 

I'm on Greville Street. 

I will be up at my in-laws in Newcastle for the Man Utd match and in Leicester for the Everton game (though not at the match sadly). 

I've been watching a couple of games in the Colston Arms on St. Michael's Hill. 

I'm on Greville Street. 

Damn, I work on St. Michael's Hill, I didn't know there were other Leicester fans in the vicinity.

I might head to Alterego on Whiteladies Road for Sunday's match.

Im not sure where this Sunday but definitely going to All stars sports bar top of Park street. ( Few doors up from wetherspoons, used to be Rileys snooker place) for the Everton game. Unless I win the lottery and get a ticket!

A mate (Liverpool fan)  said he has watched his team in there a few times and plenty of screens and says its ok.    It would be great to cheer with some fellow citeh fans.

Not around this Sunday as I'm catching up with my Mum whilst she's on holiday in Devon (obviously still watching the game somewhere!) Have been to the Press on Gloucester Road a couple of times and almost fell apart in the company of some West Ham fans when we played them the other week! Kept it simple last week for Swansea and watched a stream at home.

No ticket but going to Leicester this Saturday to be involved. Left it late so trying to find a hotel is not easy so may sleep in my car :)

It would be nice for some of us  Leicester fans  to hook up in the future for a beer and catch a game . IL shout out next season and see if there is any interested.   :)  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based in Hotwells mate, off to All Stars this afternoon. There's a few of us around for sure; bumped into a bloke in the services at Strensham the day of the Victory Parade coming home, he was from Wigston like me and lived just around the corner from me when I lived in Horfield. Also bumped into another kiddie also from Wigston in the Cider Press when we played Everton at home last season and last week watched the Hull match in the Penney on Whiteladies with a chap who was from Birstall. Not met any of the lovely folk on here as of yet!

1 hour ago, burleighfox said:

Based in Hotwells mate, off to All Stars this afternoon. There's a few of us around for sure; bumped into a bloke in the services at Strensham the day of the Victory Parade coming home, he was from Wigston like me and lived just around the corner from me when I lived in Horfield. Also bumped into another kiddie also from Wigston in the Cider Press when we played Everton at home last season and last week watched the Hull match in the Penney on Whiteladies with a chap who was from Birstall. Not met any of the lovely folk on here as of yet!

I'm moving to Cardiff soon but I will be back and forth from Bristol regularly. Could be worth looking at car sharing etc if you go up to games a bit?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm unfortunately going to be stuck in Bristol tonight rather than Sevilla...

Any recommendations for where this is likely to be shown in the town centre (obviously these places'll need BT Sport 2) ?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived