Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Cardiff

I took the soft option and took the Wife!! It was obvious from the 8th minute we were Leicester cause when they scored we were the only ones not cheering :whistle: So when we scored at the end i just went for it :scarf: Only to be laughed and jeered at when it was disallowed :blush: Even got a lift home off a Cardiff fan,mind you he took he piss all the way back to Newport :sleeping:

I took the soft option and took the Wife!! It was obvious from the 8th minute we were Leicester cause when they scored we were the only ones not cheering :whistle: So when we scored at the end i just went for it :scarf: Only to be laughed and jeered at when it was disallowed :blush: Even got a lift home off a Cardiff fan,mind you he took he piss all the way back to Newport :sleeping:

Hehe :(

I take it that your wife didn't start shouting "the blue shirts are crap" (well, white in this case) around the 15th minute then? :D

My 5-a-side coach told me today that he took his girlfriend to a Leicester match (against Arsenal) a couple of seasons back. This was her first football match ever. They were sitting near the media. He (moderate Leic fan) had instructed her that Leicester are the blue ones and Arsenal the red ones and also not too expect too much of Leicester, given the opposition. Still, Leic were losing 2-0 by the 15th minute and she could not cope with it and started to complain aloud that "this is shit" and "how come people pay to watch this rubbish every week". Also, "I didn't see that... Where is the big screen"? followed by "What? People even travel to other towns to watch this shit?"

And she went on and on...

* I am surprised that the Leic fans around them left them alone. Very understanding of them... :D *

Took one of my ex birds to a game last season and my uncle asked her who her favorite leicester player was and she replied Robbie Savage Duuuh! She said it's because she's welsh and so is savage we then had to explain he'd left a few seasons ago. Nevr take a girl footie again trying to explain the game to her was just a nightmare

The last game I took my girlfriend to was the 1-1 with Man City when Dickov missed a penalty. We were sitting quite close to the man City fans and when we equalised I noticed her sticking two fingers up to them - couldn't believe it.

Never take a fella who knows zip about football not that ive done it for a good few years, its embarrasing having to explain basic things to a bloke - shouldnt it be born into them or something?

The last game I took my girlfriend to was the 1-1 with Man City when Dickov missed a penalty. We were sitting quite close to the man City fans and when we equalised I noticed her sticking two fingers up to them - couldn't believe it.

lol

If that was my bird i would've loved that!

quality!!

Never take a fella who knows zip about football not that ive done it for a good few years, its embarrasing having to explain basic things to a bloke - shouldnt it be born into them or something?

I was once stalked by a bloke who had no interest in footy, but once I started dropping names into the equation decided I needed "protecting". Me????!!!!???? :D

Archived