Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Cardiff

Take a big cake and eat that all match, then u wont be able to cheer for having your mouth full, whatever you do my friend do not stand up, clap, or jump up and down, big no no, you will get fluckin battered, Cardiff fans were the worst supporters for violence other than Leeds and Millwall last season!

Take a big cake and eat that all match, then u wont be able to cheer for having your mouth full, whatever you do my friend do not stand up, clap, or jump up and down, big no no, you will get fluckin battered, Cardiff fans were the worst supporters for violence other than Leeds and Millwall last season!

:D

I wouldn't stand up and cheer if I was in the home end of any ground where Leicester were playing(not WS obviously), but never in a million years at Cardiff. That's asking for trouble!

Left it too late for ticket to be sent,so bought one for Cardiff end,i may be able to blag my way into Leicester end with it though :unsure:

Iif you do try that be careful because if a steward cops ya, he might see you as being a trouble maker and you could get kicked out

Archived