Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

bookies robbing city fans

Exactly how are you being robbed ?

It's 800 on a 11/4 shot ? Not exactly robbing is it

You don't like the offer you carry on !

Actually that's a fantastic offer with so many games to go

its not a fantastic offer, its a fair offer, £40 less than true value

Ramboacdc - too much!!!

If someone has had 2quid at 1500/1 and betfair exchange goes to 2/1 (7/4 or 13/8 would be bookies price as most firms have us as a loser) you could lay 1000. If we do win you would win a grand. If we didn't win you would win a grand.

At the moment we are 3.55 on the machine so just a shade over 5/2.

Given the fact that Tottenham have europa league (analyse their results after midweek europa league games) they should drop some points. Same can be said for man city 4pm on a sunday, tuesday away in kiev (i think) and a match on saturday.

With our run of games after arsenal - and games running out, i would expect our price to drop further. Therefore hold on.

If I was to 'cash out' i would do it with 3-5 games left when we are very short. Even then I wouldn't cash out. I would only lay an insurance bet ie we go evens, take a monkey out. If you are to pick up 3k, you are still picking up 2.5k and if we dont win youve got 475 to spend on a mid week european city break if you get my drift...

:D To the people that bookies are your friend and they should offer cash out for a loss to them or evens  :D

It's a good thing really as it allows people to tap into capital if they're desperate. It'll be cheaper than a Wonga loan that's for sure 

:D To the people that bookies are your friend and they should offer cash out for a loss to them or evens :D

It's a good thing really as it allows people to tap into capital if they're desperate. It'll be cheaper than a Wonga loan that's for sure

Great point

Archived