treer

bookies robbing city fans

Exactly how are you being robbed ?

It's 800 on a 11/4 shot ? Not exactly robbing is it

You don't like the offer you carry on !

Actually that's a fantastic offer with so many games to go

its not a fantastic offer, its a fair offer, £40 less than true value

Ramboacdc - too much!!!

If someone has had 2quid at 1500/1 and betfair exchange goes to 2/1 (7/4 or 13/8 would be bookies price as most firms have us as a loser) you could lay 1000. If we do win you would win a grand. If we didn't win you would win a grand.

At the moment we are 3.55 on the machine so just a shade over 5/2.

Given the fact that Tottenham have europa league (analyse their results after midweek europa league games) they should drop some points. Same can be said for man city 4pm on a sunday, tuesday away in kiev (i think) and a match on saturday.

With our run of games after arsenal - and games running out, i would expect our price to drop further. Therefore hold on.

If I was to 'cash out' i would do it with 3-5 games left when we are very short. Even then I wouldn't cash out. I would only lay an insurance bet ie we go evens, take a monkey out. If you are to pick up 3k, you are still picking up 2.5k and if we dont win youve got 475 to spend on a mid week european city break if you get my drift...

:D To the people that bookies are your friend and they should offer cash out for a loss to them or evens  :D

It's a good thing really as it allows people to tap into capital if they're desperate. It'll be cheaper than a Wonga loan that's for sure 

:D To the people that bookies are your friend and they should offer cash out for a loss to them or evens :D

It's a good thing really as it allows people to tap into capital if they're desperate. It'll be cheaper than a Wonga loan that's for sure

Great point

Archived