Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TonyJamesLegend

Everton tickets! (Hospitality)

Hi all, please dont shoot me.... I dont come on here too often!! I just wondered is there any way at all to get a hospitality package including tickets for the Everton game.... I have family in Leicester still and fancied combining a little trip up with a nice day out to the game in a bit of luxury (its the only way the wife will go for it lol) thanks in advance. 

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for this? To members

I am a silver fox member and I got my Swansea ticket 4.5 weeks before the match... So based on that the Everton match should be on sale 6th April for silver fox members and 31st March for gold fox members.

To members or anybody at all who wishes to attend now!

Think I'll put it on facebook and twitter that anyone can become a silver member and have the chance to get Everton tickets, see history in the making while many lcfc fans sit at home and cry.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

Archived