Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chris B

Memberships

I took out a Fox Membership with the club back in August and like most members are hoping to secure one ticket for Everton at home I live near London so am only able to attend say 6-10 matches a season - Do the club not run a priority scheme for new members i.e. why should someone who bought a membership in the last month have preference over me given I bought my membership in August for what is one of the biggest games in the clubs history? Also I am concerned that tickets will be all sold out by the time the allocation day reaches Fox members.

Any idea gratefully recieved.

I took out a Fox Membership with the club back in August and like most members are hoping to secure one ticket for Everton at home I live near London so am only able to attend say 6-10 matches a season - Do the club not run a priority scheme for new members i.e. why should someone who bought a membership in the last month have preference over me given I bought my membership in August for what is one of the biggest games in the clubs history? Also I am concerned that tickets will be all sold out by the time the allocation day reaches Fox members.

1) This belongs in the ticket thread.

2) Imagine the people who have been members for years...

3) A "Fox" membership means nothing. Are you Gold, Family, Silver, City? If you're City, you get what you paid for... If you're Silver, well log on at midnight...

They will be sold out, the last 3 home games haven`t even got past silver membership, and even some silver members haven`t got a ticket.

The club would say that even though you got your membership in August, you haven`t paid as much as a Gold or Silver member, and so it`s only right they get priority over you.

I am in the same problem with the membership, thinking I could still upgrade it turns out I can't which is frustrating.

As has been said many times they should have stopped selling the silver ones but there is nothing we can do 

I am in the same problem with the membership, thinking I could still upgrade it turns out I can't which is frustrating.

As has been said many times they should have stopped selling the silver ones but there is nothing we can do

This has been debated an awful lot I know but if the end of season silver members are given the opportunity to renew next season then there really will be no point at all renewing your basic fox membership.

This has been debated an awful lot I know but if the end of season silver members are given the opportunity to renew next season then there really will be no point at all renewing your basic fox membership.

I wouldnt necessarily go that far as those with gold and silver member will target the big games and Champions League matches whereas us on city fox memberships should be able to get to a few matches a season albeit against relegation fodder / non glamorous teams.

I'm in a similar boat. Not sure to feel aggrieved, or just disappointed about the Everton situation...

I'm silver, and this is the first home game I've been unable to get tickets for.

I've been to half the home games and travel from Dorset/London to do so, and like you say - that doesn't get taken into account.

I have a ticket for Swansea and just hope we have won it at the end of that game (or as good as).

Archived