Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

LCFC Statement: Ticket Resale

Until there are names printed on the tickets and you have to show ID at the turnstiles, there's no way to stop it.

Haven't brought a ticket for a few seasons now due to having a season ticket but I thought names were already printed on the tickets

The trading of references could constitute an illegal activity , I don't think anyone should have a problem with it , but I can imagine the club will now ban that process somehow

The club actually encourage trading references with their friends and family option on the ticketing website

So what does the club want? Empty seats in the ground? I agree we should come down on touts hard but for genuine fans on this forum, who could find themselves with banning orders and possibly a criminal record ( and the implications for your job that that entails) it is a bit harsh. Defiantly need to get in touch with them to set up an exchange at face value.

So what does the club want? Empty seats in the ground? I agree we should come down on touts hard but for genuine fans on this forum, who could find themselves with banning orders and possibly a criminal record ( and the implications for your job that that entails) it is a bit harsh. Defiantly need to get in touch with them to set up an exchange at face value.

You're selling a seat at well over the face value, you're not a genuine fan.

Those that have done it most probably didn't have a st before we got promoted.

Any City fan would not sell for this match, unless they've just been put in the loony bin.

Any City fan would not sell for this match, unless they've just been put in the loony bin.

Or unless they just can't go, remember plenty of people bought/renewed their ST knowing they wouldn't be able to attend every game.

Or unless they just can't go, remember plenty of people bought/renewed their ST knowing they wouldn't be able to attend every game.

I couldnt attend every game and have missed 3 or 4 games so I lent my tickets at bellow cost to some people

I have made new friends from that process and that's been a massive plus from this magical season ,

people just want to share the experience and sharing tickets just adds to that sense of togetherness

This is still technically a criminal offence. That is my point.

Then you just sell it on at face value. Simple

Yes I know that but I was replying to promised land who said

"Any City fan would not sell for this match, unless they've just been put in the loony bin"

Then just give it to a friend or sell it at face value.

I've missed 5 home games this season due to being on holiday and working.

Crystal Palace, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, West Brom. The only one I sold was Newcastle & then I still only sold it at £25 plus the £5 they charged me to get a paper ticket.

Then just give it to a friend or sell it at face value.

I've missed 5 home games this season due to being on holiday and working.

Crystal Palace, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, West Brom. The only one I sold was Newcastle & then I still only sold it at £25 plus the £5 they charged me to get a paper ticket.

...and again

Yes I know that but I was replying to promised land who said

"Any City fan would not sell for this match, unless they've just been put in the loony bin"

Archived