Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wolves Match Thread

Full Time.

I would say thats a good result but we cant play defensive minded all season! But we need to build on the result and pick up some wins along the way! I say well played lads and a good point!

Stats:

Possession:

Wolverhampton 54%

Leicester 46%

Shots:

Wolverhampton 12

Leicester 8

Corners:

Wolverhampton 2

Leicester 4

Fouls:

Wolverhampton 18

Leicester 31

Bookings:

Wolverhampton 1

Leicester 3 (P McCarthy 55, N Johansson 62, J Gudjonsson 78)

Is Hume injured or coming back from injury or something, because if he ain't we NEED to play him, he sounds and looks good when he comes on as a sub, so we need to see him over 90 minutes, Play Hume FFS!

I nearly put some money on Hume scoring today but I didn't bother in the end because I didn't think he'd play! :mad:

I have put £3 on Leicester winning and I have predicted Wolves to win 2-1 so I put £1 on that, I'll be happy to lose £1!!

:mellow::(:angry::rolleyes::doh::thumbdown:

CL says our club's cup history is good and he doesn't want to belittle that by playing a weak side against Blackpool. He also says Gerrbrand is back in training now. And that sitting in the stand made him feel calmer than when he's on the touchline arguing with the 4th official all the time.

CL says our club's cup history is good and he doesn't want to belittle that by playing a weak side against Blackpool. He also says Gerrbrand is back in training now. And that sitting in the stand made him feel calmer than when he's on the touchline arguing with the 4th official all the time.

Thank the lord!

Also, it's interesting to hear his views about him sitting in the stand. :mellow:

If I was on the touchline i'd end up punching the fockers! And i'd probably end up hitting the bastard referee aswell (Barr the odd decent[:o] referee)

We have three consecutive home games now (Blackpool, QPR, Brighton). All 3 should be won 'on paper' but personally I can't see it. When did we last win three games on the spin? They are vital games in many respects however. Lets hope we play a strong side in the cup as any victory breeds confidence. Play Hammond and hope he breaks his duck. Hume also to give him 90 mins. Then play Hume and de Vries against QPR with Hughesy just behind and pin QPR back. We must take these type of games by the scruff of the neck...

We have a very talented manager (if overly defensive at times), but rather a defensive minded coach than someone who is following the Ossie Ardiles Coaching Manual by the book. The only problem is that I think Levein is so eager to get his back four in shape that he is neglecting our offensive play. His comments after the game today prove this. However, a year in a job is still very early stages and I remain positive. You must get the foundations in place before worrying about the roof after all. Graeme Souness needs to realise this.

Come on City!

By the way, some interesting comments from Hearts fans on Levein here. Interesting to read their comparisons of the Jambos under CL and the current side under CB.

Archived