Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wolves Match Thread

Interesting with Miller and Ince out to see how Wolves will fare. To be honest with Leveins negative tactics away from home I think a draw could be on the cards or if we concede early a heavy defeat, however if by some miracle we click and play like we did first 80mins against Sheff Utd and take the chances we get, hopefully with Hume starting up front I think it could be a different story.

Im not sure what to think. I think it will be a very hard game but anything can happen in this league! We have the albilty to beat them but at the same time the ability to get whoooped!

I just dont know with football at the moment!

They should drop their defensive attitude, and go all out attack. Have the attitude of, if we let 2 in we will score 3/4. If we could just attack all the teams, sod it, why run scared of them. let them worry about us when you got Hughes and Sylla flying down the wings. Then you got Hammond and Hume flying at them from all angles. Please just for once play like this,,,,,,,,,,,We even got some quick wing backs.

GET INTO THEM,,,,,F**K EM UP....... :devil::devil::devil:

According to the Wolves OS

The Teams

Mark Kennedy is passed fit after suffering slight Achilles problems. Vio Ganea makes the bench along with youngster Mark Davies.

Wolves: Oakes, Naylor, Olofinjana, Lescott, McNamara, Cameron, Kennedy ©, Edwards, Ndah, Cort, Clarke. Subs: Ganea, Seol, Gyepes, Postna, Davies.

Leicester: Douglas, Maybury, Kisnorbo, hughes, McCarthy, Sylla, Dublin, De Vries, Johansson, Gudjonsson, Hamill. Subs: Hume, Henderson, Wilcox, Stearman, Hammond.

4-3-3 or 4-5-1

According to the Wolves OS

The Teams

Mark Kennedy is passed fit after suffering slight Achilles problems. Vio Ganea makes the bench along with youngster Mark Davies.

Wolves: Oakes, Naylor, Olofinjana, Lescott, McNamara, Cameron, Kennedy ©, Edwards, Ndah, Cort, Clarke. Subs: Ganea, Seol, Gyepes, Postna, Davies.

Leicester: Douglas, Maybury, Kisnorbo, hughes, McCarthy, Sylla, Dublin, De Vries, Johansson, Gudjonsson, Hamill. Subs: Hume, Henderson, Wilcox, Stearman, Hammond.

Errors there? i hope so, how de vries can be allowed to play after his performance against cardiff is beyond me : :blink:

Archived