Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Andy King Signs New Contract

Guest CityFan 06
16 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

I can see King starting the first game of the season with Drinkwater.

Nobody else has put their stamp on this position during pre season and we may go with what we know.

Might be right there. He started the first game last season with King & Drinkwater too and I'd be easily content with that pairing. 

20 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

BANTER ALL OVER THE WORLD

AND I LIKE IY I LIKR IY I LIKE IY I LIKE IT I LIIIIKE IT LIIIIKE IT

HERE WE GOOOOOO BANTER ALL OVER THE WORLD

Someone likes to try and be funny when they've had to much to drink on a forum lol:P 

2 hours ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Might be right there. He started the first game last season with King & Drinkwater too and I'd be easily content with that pairing. 

Has to start. Not writing Mendy off yet because it think it's clear he's a good player but he looks well off the pace. King's probably only had a couple of training sessions and yet looked more up to speed.

Guest CityFan 06
59 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Has to start. Not writing Mendy off yet because it think it's clear he's a good player but he looks well off the pace. King's probably only had a couple of training sessions and yet looked more up to speed.

Might be similar in the case of Kante last season - King started and then once Kante found his feet (which was very quickly) he was fine & became a regular starter. Maybe Mendy might be the same. Still pleased with our midfield options though, so far.

Archived