Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Moan In

Quality statement on moan in

"Hearts are doing well this season,they should be they sent us all their bad players"

They also had a major cash investment while the last time I looked we haven't. They also have a group of quality players and quality youngsters coming through, all thanks to someone called Craig Levein. George Burley has benefited from the previous ground work set out by Craig Levein. Burley has done a magnificent job up there, I expected no more as his track record speaks for itself!!!

Well done to Sparky tonight, I thought he did great in the studio. Talked a lot of sense and the presenters should have let him speak a bit more ;):thumbup:

Agreed. He sounded very confident in the studio. ;):thumbup:

cheers chaps , really enjoyed it , barber is a smashing guy , funniest thing was martin ballard say colin gibson was coming on when he clearly meant gary rowett . i was dying to say summat to teeno :D

Archived