Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Moan In

overall i thought the performance was second to none ! :P

if anyone over next few days finds a link to the phone in or previous phone ins please let me know

Nah just stick to listening to yours Sparks (and Anish and Dans) :ph34r:

Was a great phone in compared to the last few weeks when no-one has phoned up! I flicked over to the Century phone in a few times as well and it was full of Leicester fans (they were giving away some free tickets), at least 12-16 called up and all said we should play with Hume and Hammond up front. Some said Levein should go, and most of them picked up on the fact that we never have a settled 11.

Was a great phone in compared to the last few weeks when no-one has phoned up! I flicked over to the Century phone in a few times as well and it was full of Leicester fans (they were giving away some free tickets), at least 12-16 called up and all said we should play with Hume and Hammond up front. Some said Levein should go, and most of them picked up on the fact that we never have a settled 11.

You are right. It does help a Phone In when people phone in. lollol:huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

They also had a major cash investment while the last time I looked we haven't. They also have a group of quality players and quality youngsters coming through, all thanks to someone called Craig Levein. George Burley has benefited from the previous ground work set out by Craig Levein. Burley has done a magnificent job up there, I expected no more as his track record speaks for itself!!!

To be honest Babylon, the reason Hearts are doing so well is mainly down to Geaorge Burley and that millionaire. Alot of Levein's players have either been shipped out to us or moved on elsewhere and Hearts have signed alot of good players on loan such as Skacel, Bednar, Jankauskas, Fryssas, Brellier, Miko, etc infact the only players who get in from Levein's era are Gordon, Webster and Hartley. Hearts only criticism is the fact they haven't got many Scottish players but I don't think it's effecting them too much.

That's not taking away anything Levein did, he did very well but I think Burley deserves the credit for where they are now.

To be honest Babylon, the reason Hearts are doing so well is mainly down to Geaorge Burley and that millionaire. Alot of Levein's players have either been shipped out to us or moved on elsewhere and Hearts have signed alot of good players on loan such as Skacel, Bednar, Jankauskas, Fryssas, Brellier, Miko, etc infact the only players who get in from Levein's era are Gordon, Webster and Hartley. Hearts only criticism is the fact they haven't got many Scottish players but I don't think it's effecting them too much.

That's not taking away anything Levein did, he did very well but I think Burley deserves the credit for where they are now.

Did I not say that?... "Burley has done a magnificent job up there" and "They also had a major cash investment"

By the way Steven Pressley (8), Robbie Neilson (8), Jamie McAllister (7), Stephen Simmons (7), Lee Walace (5) are all Levein signings. Add that to the three you mentioned Gordon (8), Webster (8) and Hartley (8)

(appearances in brackets - eight games have been played)

How many Adams signings are we benefiting from do you feel??

Did I not say that?... "Burley has done a magnificent job up there" and "They also had a major cash investment"

By the way Steven Pressley (8), Robbie Neilson (8), Jamie McAllister (7), Stephen Simmons (7), Lee Walace (5) are all Levein signings. Add that to the three you mentioned Gordon (8), Webster (8) and Hartley (8)

(appearances in brackets - eight games have been played)

How many Adams signings are we benefiting from do you feel??

Lee Wallace actually never played a game under Levein, but that's me being pedantic. I didn't realise there were that many Levein signings still there playing regularly, apologies. I think what I was trying to say was that it's definately Burley's signings that have improved Hearts, where as Levein's signings haven't improved ours as of yet results wise.

I think 2 Adams signings are worth their salt with us and that's Williams and Gudjonsson.

Who cares about Hearts this was meant to be a thread about the moan in and too be honest theres too many people on there that are suicial and always compare city with tigers that does my head in.

Me and Babylon are having a debate, it's got **** all to do with you so shut your ****in noise. :D

Me and Babylon are having a debate, it's got **** all to do with you so shut your ****in noise. :D

Yeah if me and Flair want to mass-debate that's up to us so feck off.... :thumbup:

I wouldn't argue that it's his signings that have improved Hearts i'm just saying he had a nice setup thanks to CL. Where as we had.... well nothing.

Yeah if me and Flair want to mass-debate that's up to us so feck off.... :thumbup:

I wouldn't argue that it's his signings that have improved Hearts i'm just saying he had a nice setup thanks to CL. Where as we had.... well nothing.

You are right and I agree with you. CL did wonders at Hearts and most of the Jambos appreciate that. I just hope he can do it here because he inherited a similar shite set up when he went there. He managed to get results pretty early on though which obviously allowed him to do exactly what he wanted, which resulted in long term success.

Well set up a **** lets bum Hearts thread in the genral chat u pair of pr*cks

Speak to me like that again you **** and i'll ban you.

Are you telling me that you've never got in to a debate which lasts a couple of posts each about something said in a thread that might not be directly involved in the title of the thread?

Penis smoker

Archived