Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Alien Isolation ps4

I've played through about 3/4 of it

The only real tip I can offer is don't play it on the higher difficulties unless you want to break your controller against the floor

It is a good game though, I just never got round to finishing it for some reason

Just now, MrSpaM said:

I've played through about 3/4 of it

The only real tip I can offer is don't play it on the higher difficulties unless you want to break your controller against the floor

It is a good game though, I just never got round to finishing it for some reason

LiB is your man, and will be handing out conflicting advice to that I would assume lol 

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I've just invested in this, the Ripley edition. 

Previously owned it on Ps3, but didn't really play it much. Any advice, tips or tricks? 

Play it on hard difficulty.  That is the single best piece of advice anyone can give you with regards to this game. 

You will get wasted in chapter 5?  I think it is chapter 5.  The mission where you have to fetch the medical supplies - this is the toughest learning curve in the game.  Once you meet the Alien for the first time, you will get wasted often.  Get used to it and learn from your mistakes.  Play clever, never rush and take the vents.  Sneak as much as possible early on and try not to use noise distractions until later on in the game.  Never fire a gun.

Don't sneak under a ceiling vent either. 

If the Alien tracks your movements, move.  Don't hide.  The best option is to move from cover to cover before taking a chance on moving further to your objective.  Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. 

Once you get used to the Alien's movements, the toughest enemies to deal with are the groups of androids.  They are pretty hard to shake off, especially later on when they turn on you in numbers.

Enjoy the game and try not to throw anything in the direction of the TV.  :)

Archived