Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

Levein

the guy is a hearts legend and whilst it would be upsetting to see him on the dole, jambos will probably take a wee bit of hidden pleasure, considering he walked out after saying he wasnt on the eve of our biggest game in decades!

so I ask how close is he?

1 loss

2 losses

tomorrow?

or is he safe in the eyes of the board?

the guy is a hearts legend and whilst it would be upsetting to see him on the dole, jambos will probably take a wee bit of hidden pleasure, considering he walked out after saying he wasnt on the eve of our biggest game in decades!

so I ask how close is he?

1 loss

2 losses

tomorrow?

or is he safe in the eyes of the board?

Hes safe for a way bit longer I reckon, Tim Davies loves him.

we cant afford to sack him and theres nobody decent enough to replace him the only way he'll go is if the football gets so bad fans have to protest for his resignation and for that to happen we'll have to loose heavilly in the next 4 matches.

protests certainly wont scare levein :smile:

We could kidnap MdV, Levein certainly wouldn't want any harm to come to him. He can have the Dutch donkey back when he resigns.

:P:P:P

leaVE big marky alone!

you would be better kidnapping neilson and threatening to harm him , he is actually in love iwth the boy, im just amazed he hasnt signed him for you (probably thinks he is too expensive) :thumbup:

Maybe when he sells off all our other players who he didn't sign, he'll swoop for him.

We are really sh it aren't we?

I'm looking at the table now and it's starting to sink in. We're in it for the long haul and it's going to get worse before it gets a lot better :(

de vries was an excellent player who struglled with fitness at times.

i will never forget when he came on against braga half fit and for 30 mins put in the performance of his career to score twice and get us through to uefa group stages.

also 4 goals in his derby debut.

de vries is a class act, who i would love back- whether he could oust bednar and janky im not sure but the guy is a legend

I'd say he's a few matches away from being in deep sh!t. Derby match is crucial at weekend as if we get slaughtered he'll be on thin ice. He's just too boring to motivate anything to be honest, he should work in I.T. I reckon. Good result at weekend Ferry Jambo, I'm a Celt but hope Burley stays and makes the SPL interesting again. Wouldn't even mind if u won the league. Celts and Hearts in Champions league!

I'd say he's a few matches away from being in deep sh!t. Derby match is crucial at weekend as if we get slaughtered he'll be on thin ice. He's just too boring to motivate anything to be honest, he should work in I.T. I reckon. Good result at weekend Ferry Jambo, I'm a Celt but hope Burley stays and makes the SPL interesting again. Wouldn't even mind if u won the league.

come on the huns are only 11 points behind :D

de vries was an excellent player who struglled with fitness at times.

i will never forget when he came on against braga half fit and for 30 mins put in the performance of his career to score twice and get us through to uefa group stages.

also 4 goals in his derby debut.

de vries is a class act, who i would love back- whether he could oust bednar and janky im not sure but the guy is a legend

feel free to take him back, we'll even help him pack ;)

Archived